Huron of the Lakes

rCOLy7A.jpg

I also acknowledge the troll.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Why does that person always comment on one of BiggE’s posts like that? :laugh:
Over on hb he calls him "guru" and incessantly tries to provoke biggE. One time he brought Mrs. BiggE into some of the trolling and we eviscerated him and got him b&

Just sic Igor Silent on him, believe me. This isn't a troll, it's a weird internet stalker

Last edited:

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
here is the list

2020 MLB Free Agents Tracker

i would look into maybe bringing Dickerson back as insurance..look into Cole and Bum of course..but maybe a Wacha..Teheran or Walker as lower-tier pitchers ..maybe try Gio again?

rinaldo

Ignored Mmber
Apr 7, 2019
Over on hb he calls him "guru" and incessantly tries to provoke biggE. One time he brought Mrs. BiggE into some of the trolling and we eviscerated him and got him b&

Just sic Igor Silent on him, believe me. This isn't a troll, it's a weird internet stalker
that's a really interesting piece of information. Can you clarify who is "we"?

rinaldo

Ignored Mmber
Apr 7, 2019
here is the list

2020 MLB Free Agents Tracker

i would look into maybe bringing Dickerson back as insurance..look into Cole and Bum of course..but maybe a Wacha..Teheran or Walker as lower-tier pitchers ..maybe try Gio again?
Dickerson is a good option. they need another at least legit#3 starter as what they have now wont be good enough. bullpen is still a mess

Reactions: trostol

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Phillies should take a look at Happ if his fastball is still good. Why did he start throwing more sliders and changeups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad