OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Now We Wait And See What The Future Brings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Graham took forever to get good. Eats at his chances. Then his numbers aren't outrageous on top of that. And I like Graham.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I'm focused on what the Committee will think, not my opinion. Everyone is assuming Ertz ages well and most importantly continues to be featured, but we're not there yet. With another 4-5 good-very good or 6-7 mediocre-poor years, Ertz will pass Olsen in Yards and Receptions, but what we don't know is how this crop of TEs that lines up all over the place will be judged. Olsen was no great blocker either and toward the end of his career was split out wide almost or just as much as Ertz, but Olsen seems to be nearly universally loved. I expect him to get every benefit of the doubt.

You have a clear problem coming with these TEs because it's no longer appropriate to just stack up counting stats and see where they fall. Olsen and Jimmy Graham will likely be your test cases as to where the new line is. I suspect Vernon Davis is seen as a notch below those two, but you never know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Cox, Peters then Wentz is on a nice trajectory and thats it in recent years. '18 was miraculous when you think about it.

Olsen will get in.

Reactions: Schwarbomb

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Dallas Goedert Punch Suspect Says He Was Protecting Friends, Shows Injury Photos

Hadala insists Goedert and his friends had been "harassing" them at a previous bar over the choice of music they were playing on the jukebox.

"They were extremely aggressive and disrespectful," Hadala says.

The group moved to a new spot -- the Zoo Bar -- but Hadala says Goedert and his crew followed them with bad intentions. Very soon, according to Hadala, the situation escalated.

"They picked out my smaller colleague from the group, got in his face, and made very threatening remarks toward his personal well-being," Hadala tells us.

"Then one of his crew told my other colleague, and I quote, 'You’re just a fat f**king p***y. I'll beat the s*** out of you.'"

Hadala says Dallas put his hand on his friend -- which you can see in the video ... and that's when Hadala decided to take action.

Reactions: Chinatown88

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Late to the party here. Graham is Hartnell. Great player, huge piece to the success of that team. But HoF? Maybe...Eagles All-Decade

Reactions: Flyersfan1493
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad