OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Now We Wait And See What The Future Brings

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Please, Dak, please, raise your demands to a ten-year deal.

I can't decide if the Mahomes helps or hurts Dak's situation

Usually all QB deals reset the market these days, but Mahomes is clearly more valuable than Dak (in anyone's opinion, maybe even including Dak). Did Mahomes just establish the ceiling for Dak? Or will Dak be bonkers and ask for more than Mahomes on a yearly basis?

Stay tuned

Reactions: Schwarbomb

IronMarshal

Mar 7, 2002
Langhorne, PA
Visit site
I can't decide if the Mahomes helps or hurts Dak's situation

Usually all QB deals reset the market these days, but Mahomes is clearly more valuable than Dak (in anyone's opinion, maybe even including Dak). Did Mahomes just establish the ceiling for Dak? Or will Dak be bonkers and ask for more than Mahomes on a yearly basis?

Stay tuned
Dak=bonkers

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Well then. It takes a special kinda of idiot to think you have the finesse to pull off the “Hitler had positives too” angle. Many have tried.

He just bought a house here too. I guess it’s a good thing Reagor can play X, but it wouldn’t surprise if Les Bowen is right and they trot him out to make an apology + donation + charity work tomorrow.

Last edited:

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I'm really intrigued by this DeSean situation. I consider it to be a landmark in a tumultuous racial landscape in the country right now...

Depending on how DeSean is handled, could determine how a situation like this happens in the near future (if it pops up again). DeSean is the first man of color I'm aware of (that has the influence he has) that has done something others would be cancelled for by the public.

Note: I'm an obscenely liberal dude...but man DeSean really blew it. I'm not saying he should be cut, but I do question if race will play a factor as to whether he'd be cut over another player.

Will be an interesting case study, I think.

Reactions: Rebels57

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Lol. f*** off.

"I didn't mean it to the extent that you guys took it."

That's the apology you come up with?

Decidedly not an apology. Contrast this with the written version:

EcVgsrFWoAAFXXl

Yeah, he didn't write that. Which is honestly the smart way to go about this if you're the player in question. I have no idea why that video was released and if a PR person okayed it, he should be finding a new one immediately.

I suspect he doesn't understand or agree with the problem, but it's a pure guess. Apologies are so easy too. Just eat the whole bag of dogshit at once instead of nibbling and most people will let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad