OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Draft Month (First Round - April 29th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Are you Cole's doctor? How do you know that he doesn't have a legitimate reason to not want the vaccine? Also, just curious, did you consider Colin Kaepernick's actions a career ruining meltdown for MUH FREEDOM? Or is standing up for what you believe in only okay when you agree with that person's view?
What Kap did ruined his career yes. But why he did it is the important part. Beasley is just a f***.

Reactions: Amorgus

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The NSA agents that track my friends and I probably canceled all their streaming services because we're so goddamn entertaining. I can only imagine Cap's has done the same.

I haven't gotten the chip implanted yet, but I plan to keep those f***ing fascists super occupied with nonsense by sharing all of my thoughts out loud. May God have mercy on their souls.

Reactions: Amorgus

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

Also donated $100k to a LGBTQ Suicide prevention org. Good on him.

I'm very happy for him. I think he also had a bit of a breakout role in the Browns' season of Hard Knocks, helping educate fellow rookies/young players on how to make the most of your NFL money by making smart investments.

Also, I hope this helps anyone else out, in any other sport, feel comfortable speaking out loud on who they are. Gay, straight, trans, doesn't f***ing matter to me. If they can play, they can play. Happy for Carl, and like I said I hope this helps others who might need it.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm very happy for him. I think he also had a bit of a breakout role in the Browns' season of Hard Knocks, helping educate fellow rookies/young players on how to make the most of your NFL money by making smart investments.

I forgot that he was the guy in that video :laugh: That was hilarious. "Yeah, it's a whole f***ing thing, bro. You put your money in a f***ing account, and instead of $39,000, you have f***ing $49,000. It's f***ing awesome, bro."

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I forgot that he was the guy in that video :laugh: That was hilarious. "Yeah, it's a whole f***ing thing, bro. You put your money in a f***ing account, and instead of $39,000, you have f***ing $49,000. It's f***ing awesome, bro."

Totally hilarious. But was also great to see someone try and help all these young players not be broke after they play, since a lot of them will spend only a few seasons in the NFL.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease... pretty please with sugar on top

Hot take...I want this jersey with these helmets:

1973-Eagles.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad