OT: Philadelphia Eagles: 2019 Free Agency Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman42

May 7, 2003
Enfield, NH
Probably still a 1st rounder, it's not a surprise for Jacobs who never was a burner. He is more about vision, some power and enough shake to make people miss 1v1. He reminds me a bit of a more polished Kareem Hunt.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Leveon bell ran a 4.6 too. Just straight away speed isn’t the end all.

Bell was over 230 lbs. In the grand scheme it’s not the biggest of deals because he didn’t run initially at the combine because of a hamstring so I’m sure that will come up.

But ultimately I wouldn’t want to take him in the first round like some are projecting.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Wasn't a first rounder yesterday, still isn't today, but I wouldn't adjust him down at all. With that type of style, you just don't want to be above 4.7ish. He passed the threshold.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
I like David Montgomery or Miles Sanders in the 2nd round. I think both are better prospects than Jacobs. I actually think Jacobs slips into the second round and I wouldn't be completely shocked if another RB jumped ahead of him on draft night.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I like David Montgomery or Miles Sanders in the 2nd round. I think both are better prospects than Jacobs. I actually think Jacobs slips into the second round and I wouldn't be completely shocked if another RB jumped ahead of him on draft night.
You probably saw but there is some interest from the Eagles on Sanders:

Eagles looking at Miles Sanders a second time?

Interviewed at combine & Groh at Pro Day

Reactions: The Madrigal

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Average salary of the top 15 players of each position. It really shows how devalued the RB position is. Pick one in the 4th round or trade a 6th for someone to eat up some carries. The hell with using a premium asset like a 1st/2nd rounder on one this draft, there's far bigger fish to fry.

QB24.9
EDGE17.1
WR15.0
IDL14.5
LT13.2
CB12.8
S10.0
RG8.9
C8.8
ILB8.7
OLB8.0
TE7.8
LG7.8
RB7.7
RT7.7
K3.8
P2.7
FB1.3
LS1.1
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Jtown

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ

Pretty crazy if they draft QB’s high in back to back years. They’d be a taking a bath on what they invested into Rosen.

Yeah That would be nuts, but at the same time, if they aren't happy with Rosen and they think Murray is the real deal, you kind of have to. QB is such an important position and if you have a chance to get a guy you think is a legit franchise QB, you have to take that chance every single time (assuming you don't already have that). Now, if they think Murray is just going to be a good QB or just a better QB than Rosen, then this is awful. Presumably they believe Murray is going to be a big deal.

Snotbubbles

Oct 25, 2007
How much did your seats cost for the season and did you get a SBL to if so how much was that also?

I didn't get a SBL. They are only for lower bowl and select upper level sections (like 50 yard line).

I initially got the upper level tickets and they were $750 a seat for the season ($75 for 8 regular season + 2 preseason games). I got 2 seats so the first year I paid $1500 for the season.

I put in a seat change request and now I'm in section M11 (in between the lower and upper levels) and I pay $1100 a seat ($2200 for the season).

What's really neat is that as a STH you get special benefits. One year I went to training camp at the NovaCare complex. It was catered by Chickie & Pete's and I got to watch practice. I was standing on the field with the players. Another cool thing I got to do was go down in the tunnels for a preseason game and watch the team come out of the locker room.

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I didn't get a SBL. They are only for lower bowl and select upper level sections (like 50 yard line).

I initially got the upper level tickets and they were $750 a seat for the season ($75 for 8 regular season + 2 preseason games). I got 2 seats so the first year I paid $1500 for the season.

I put in a seat change request and now I'm in section M11 (in between the lower and upper levels) and I pay $1100 a seat ($2200 for the season).

What's really neat is that as a STH you get special benefits. One year I went to training camp at the NovaCare complex. It was catered by Chickie & Pete's and I got to watch practice. I was standing on the field with the players. Another cool thing I got to do was go down in the tunnels for a preseason game and watch the team come out of the locker room.

I imagine you will have or will be able to get a photo with the Super bowl Trophy at some point.

I'd kill for that.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
That's just cruel, but that's the first thing I thought of also :laugh:

Had to be the low point of my eagles fandom. The fallout from that incident was bad. Espn, Usa Today, Sport illustrated just ripped the vet and it killed any shot at attracting free agents to Philly. It was one of the most brutal injuries I ever saw and whenever I think of the Turf , its the only thing I think of.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille