Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Not to be ignored, he scored 4 on Luukkonen today. You know, Finland’s goalie that Hunter chose to use Comtois against on the penalty shot. And THEN no OT time. Great coaching.
Wow. I was thinking it was against an unknown goalie. He’s something like the second best statistical goalie in the league and just won gold. That’s really incredible. So i would think Frost is close to 2 PPG which is around the high end company that appleyard tweeted in the frost thread.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Wow. I was thinking it was against an unknown goalie. He’s something like the second best statistical goalie in the league and just won gold. That’s really incredible. So i would think Frost is close to 2 PPG which is around the high end company that appleyard tweeted in the frost thread.

2 breakaway goals where he roasted him too. Hes unreal.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
maxresdefault.jpg

He DEFINITELY is a fart vacuum with a strong likelihood of being a jorts sniffer too.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Frost is a good prospect but until you stand out in the bigs it doesn't mean ****.

I know, I know, I shouldn't feed the trolls..but I just..I mean...WTF?

Enjoy popping in to take a dump? You might want to wait for a game where he doesn't score 5 goals.

I'm guessing you'd like Tim Hunter as our coach too huh?

Reactions: Striiker

Don Nachbaur 26

Jun 23, 2008
Mount Joy, PA
The new Pronger obv.

5 minutes for being too tall. I'll take a few of those, keep the oppo on their toes.

I think it's called Pronger Physics.

"The contact, he (Pronger) said, was partly because he is 6-foot-6 and Holmstrom is 6-foot-1. Of course I'm going to hit him in the head," Pronger said. "He's quite a bit shorter than me. It's just law of physics."

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
He left his feet, that's why he got the penalty.
Otherwise it's clean, no cross check, hit him in the numbers on the chest.

Reactions: BernieParent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad