Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Patrick and Lindblom are waiver exempt. ;)

tenor.gif
So are Provy, TK, Sanheim and Hart!!!

1 full line, 1 D pairing, and a top goalie. Think that would help LV?

Reactions: TheKingPin

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
So are Provy, TK, Sanheim and Hart!!!

1 full line, 1 D pairing, and a top goalie. Think that would help LV?

How are Konecny (199 games; age 21), Provorov (212 games; age 22), and Sanheim (99 games; age 22) waiver-eligible (he asked non-rhetorically)? According to this handy table, the games limits would be 80 for Konecny and 70 for Provorov and Sanheim. Or am I overlooking something?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
How are Konecny (199 games; age 21), Provorov (212 games; age 22), and Sanheim (99 games; age 22) waiver-eligible (he asked non-rhetorically)? According to this handy table, the games limits would be 80 for Konecny and 70 for Provorov and Sanheim. Or am I overlooking something?
Honestly...I did not even think about games played when I wrote that. I was only thinking they are all on ELC.

My Bad.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Honestly...I did not even think about games played when I wrote that. I was only thinking they are all on ELC.

My Bad.

No problem. I had looked at a few other prominent youngsters in my tongue-in-cheek post. My default is to assume that I had misunderstood the rules. o_O

I am sure, though, that none of them would get claimed on waivers.

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
Phantoms lineup decimated. So Stolie is back to being legit? Wish I'd seen him.
Also, that was no crosscheck from Zamula. Shoulder/chicken wing to the head, sure.
Don't know why people are so down on hyperbole, adds some flava. Like a good concentrated jort stock. BTW, Weise wears joorts.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Farabee alert!

BU vs Merrimack is on TSN5 & NESN at 4pm est today.
Mike Babcock son plays on Merrimack {Micheal] Fargo USHL .Ty Amonte is Tony's son ,played in BCHL after being cut from Youngstown . Patrick Curry of BU and Alec Mehr of Brown plus a fourth round pick of the Tri City Storm USHL were traded to Bloomington Thunder for one of their 5 phase 2 tenders picks they got for being an expansion team that year . The tender picks allowed Bloomington to pick and sign 5 kids ahead of the draft to help them compete better in there first year in the USHL . With that pick Tri City tendered our 2nd round pick Wade Allison . Two years later Lincoln Stars traded Wyatt Kalynuk to Bloomington where he played for two years and then we drafted him out of there.
Just some tid bits of info

Reactions: macleish1974

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
Rubtsov injury still bothers me. I actually thought he looked better then misha during pre season. No knock on misha at all. Seems like he’s one of the few guys that might adapt and be better playing at a higher level then jrs. He was a step ahead thinking the game and seemed to understand the pro role and being on the right side of the puck with a skill set that did not thrive at lower levels. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad