Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc. (2015-16 Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Provorov is a man amongst boys.

Am I reading that he has 23 goals?

23???

IN 10 LESS GAMES?

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Sanheim has 1&1 so far...Fazleev 2 assists.

Sanheim now has 4 straight games with 2 points in each.

NAK had a goal.

Marody had an assist today too.

Last edited:

daynus

Nov 25, 2002
Good Ole Saskatchewan
Visit site
Man I had a crazy schedule, streamed the phantoms game, that 4-2 loss was disappointing. Then I watched the flyers, 3 points in Florida is good. Then I streamed Saskatoon at Brandon. Yah provy cop is a beast, 2 goals, coming in as third forward, wires it, pass from duke. Then he had some nice hits. He nails this blade and he wants to fight provy, and his team mate takes the guy on. Must have been 10 players left for each team, Saskatoon was very frustrated, well an 8-1 loss. Provy got second star.

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
Finally we don't have to hear about how Nielsen who played more games have more points than Provorov.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Fazleev 1st star of the game.
Sanheim 2nd star of the game.

Nice.

Sanheim now has 62p in 48gp, so 1.29 PPG... back to being the highest since 1995-96 of any WHL dman.

4 games left.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Funny little piece of miscellany too...

the last time a WHL Dman finished a season with more PPG (1.29) than Saheim currently has Sanheim was around a week away from being born.

Justin Kurtz in 1995-96 put up 1.40... Sanheim was born about a week after the 95-96 WHL regular season ended.

pacehimself

Oct 5, 2008
I rarely post in the prospects thread since I don't get to see much of them, but it seems like every day is a good day for our prospects...I can't wait till they start making there way to the flyers! It really is incredible what hextall has put together over the last few years. The days of trading prospects for the Tony Amontes, Adam Oats and other aging players in the league is over. It really is a breath of fresh air

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Pretty crazy that a defense pair leads the WHL in defenseman scoring. Bean and Sanheim are 4th and 5th too.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Man I had a crazy schedule, streamed the phantoms game, that 4-2 loss was disappointing. Then I watched the flyers, 3 points in Florida is good. Then I streamed Saskatoon at Brandon. Yah provy cop is a beast, 2 goals, coming in as third forward, wires it, pass from duke. Then he had some nice hits. He nails this blade and he wants to fight provy, and his team mate takes the guy on. Must have been 10 players left for each team, Saskatoon was very frustrated, well an 8-1 loss. Provy got second star.

Can't wait until he reaches the NHL. Provy will be the franchise defenseman for this team. He's going to be the guy that does it all. One thing underrated about him is he will dish out some punishment when he sees fit. He is a elite cerebral defeneman that knows when to use his tools at the right moment. I think he's unmatched when it comes to hockey sense compared to all the other d prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad