Peter Chiarelli Why Did You Trade Tayor Hall *****fest Bonanza!

Status
Not open for further replies.

space321

May 11, 2011
I think this thread title is a bit more accurate. Because until/if Chia is let go this is the place for those that are ready to hang him by the short and curlies.

I thought this thread was already established in hte first few pages as the place to debate Chiarelli's mishaps. Since you mods already banned people from talking about it in other threads, why are you getting rustled that we're still talking about the Hall trade in here?

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I thought this thread was already established in hte first few pages as the place to debate Chiarelli's mishaps. Since you mods already banned people from talking about it in other threads, why are you getting rustled that we're still talking about the Hall trade in here?

This is the place for the Hall trade talk.

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
Remember when the Chia loyalists insisted he solved goaltending? He hasn't even solved backup goaltending.

space321

May 11, 2011
Remember when the Chia loyalists insisted he solved goaltending? He hasn't even solved backup goaltending.

He literally hasn't solved a single thing besides having mcdavid fall into his lap.

This team looks the same as the one without mcdavid 4 or 5 years ago. So that means everything else Chiarelli has done is completely negating what McDavid adds to this team, which is to say, a hell of a lot.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
The way you changed the title is incredibly telling.

This is the "***** about Chia, Hall, Reinhart and Eberle trades, Strome, Lucic contract, why is Todd still coach, why did Russell get a NMC, why did we not use Sekera's LTIR $, I don't like Chia or his little dog either, etc. thread, however that thread title is a bit lengthy. If you'd like to vent or ***** about Chia and his moves or lack there of this is your thread not to be confused with every other ****ing thread on HFOil. Capiche?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad