Peter Chiarelli Why Did You Trade Tayor Hall *****fest Bonanza!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
There's no excuse for this GM anymore. He's managed to take a playoff team and turn it into the worst team in the league with Connor Mcf***ingDavid.

The coach will be gone shortly but Chiarelli needs to be canned before he can do any further damage.

Vacuum_of_Ingorance.jpg

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Coach needs to go now, I don't care if Chia makes that call or Nicholson. Todd should not be a human shield for Chia when the reality is that Chia should've fired his ass after last season. If he sewers our season because he decisdes to give Todd more chances then they both need to be gone ASAP.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Todd has to be fire first the guy is actively hurting the team by putting idiots into the line up and creating a structure to the pp/pk that isn't even amateur it's worse than amateur.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Coach needs to go now, I don't care if Chia makes that call or Nicholson. Todd should not be a human shield for Chia when the reality is that Chia should've fired his ass after last season. If he sewers our season because he decisdes to give Todd more chances then they both need to be gone ASAP.
Nicholson should also be gone.

In fact I don't know if many people should keep their job.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
If I said what I think should happen to Chia, Todd, and this whole staff I would get perma banned.

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
Not a good idea to fire him right now, maybe later. What good would it do anyway and who would replace him?

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
My blood starts boiling whenever I see his face on TV. It's not good.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
No chia does not need to go.

Lowe, mact, howson, green, nicholson, chailrelli and mclellan have to go. But hey 12 years or so and counting.

Actually the very best person to go out of all of them woud be Daryl Katz, the worse owner in the league by a mile, far worse than even melnyk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad