Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Rangers |Win| Afternoon stroll down memory lane

I.....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
sorry but the bar is dramatically lower now if that was Malkin creating offence like a machine. That second line is totally underwhelming and it's telling that Malkin only broke through, again, on the PP. They need to make changes.

We aren't as structured and it's a fact. I don't see much happening in the playoffs with the lines constructed as they are and Kapanen and others producing nothing. I like the team and it has potential but too many bodies not doing anything.
You’re kidding ….

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Seems like a really weird take given how many games we've fought back and won tbh.

I mean, the general point is we can't seem to start on time lately. That's not a good nor defensible trait. Teams always putting themselves behind the 8-ball and having to "fought back and won" all the time is a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: Andy99

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I mean, the general point is we can't seem to start on time lately. That's not a good nor defensible trait. Teams always putting themselves behind the 8-ball and having to "fought back and won" all the time is a recipe for disaster.

We scored the 1st goal in like 10 games straight and now we aren't. I dunno. Team is what has been with Sully the last 5 years absolutely hot or absolute cold.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
this is true, this was as shitty start as they had in a while, Jarry saved them and they turned things around

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
We scored the 1st goal in like 10 games straight and now we aren't. I dunno. Team is what has been with Sully the last 5 years absolutely hot or absolute cold.

Hence why I used the word "lately" in my post.

Hence why we've been struggling lately.

Because "lately" we haven't been starting on time and our record reflects that compared to when we did score first and did seem to start on time.

I dunno man. This seems like you doing your thing where you're being contrarian even though you don't actually disagree with the point. Unless you do disagree with my point that not playing well for the first period or so is a recipe for disaster.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Hence why I used the word "lately" in my post.

Hence why we've been struggling lately.

Because "lately" we haven't been starting on time and our record reflects that compared to when we did score first and did seem to start on time.

I dunno man. This seems like you doing your thing where you're being contrarian even though you don't actually disagree with the point. Unless you do disagree with my point that not playing well for the first period or so is a recipe for disaster.

It seems our gameplan consists of:
-Hope Jarry can keep us in games until the team decides to show up about 25-ish minutes into games.
-If not trailing at that point, they have a chance of winning.
-If trailing at that point, they lose.

Hey Sully, can you get them to show up at the very start? That would be cool one of these games.

I've tried to find the word lately in your initial post I responded to. Can you point it out to me?

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
TJ was outstanding
effort was really good
I would rather have occasional mistake on the blue line with dman pinching like they did tonight...They owned that wall and after the first Rangers could not set a play out through the NZ

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
It's good we won today because tomorrow we lose...

DeSmith is between the pipes.
Desmith is rocking a .932 over his last four gp’s. He shit the bed against Philly, but did well in his three other appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad