Status
Not open for further replies.

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Prucha73 said:
are you a moron? Nobody thinks that highly of Malkin to overpay that much. I think Balej alone is as good or better than Malkin.

what is it like living on your own planet? must be pretty lonely, I would think.

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
How can I get this thread closed... I started it. Gotta finish it... hmmm... BIG DONKEY PENIS... ass, ****, semenrag.... SCROTUM-VAGINA-ASS! HFBoards sucks!

Prucha73

BobMarleyNYR said:
How can I get this thread closed... I started it. Gotta finish it... hmmm... BIG DONKEY PENIS... ass, ****, semenrag.... SCROTUM-VAGINA-ASS! HFBoards sucks!

:joker:

The Pens Are Back*

Prucha73 said:
Yes, Balej, he is kind of like Koltsov, but with skills and hockey sense :joker:

who will be muscled and turned into a shrinking violet. kind of like the rest of the loafers on the team

koltsov is full throttle all the time

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Prucha73 said:
Yes, Balej, he is kind of like Koltsov, but with skills and hockey sense :joker:

No one can lose the puck on a clean breakaway quite like Balej.

I'll give you that.

Prucha73

<Mr Jiggyfly> said:
No one can lose the puck on a clean breakaway quite like Balej.

I'll give you that.

With all his speed, Koltsov sure had a lot of breakaways :shakehead

craig1

Nov 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Visit site
Prucha73 said:

You are right....he created a lot for Pens players. He also is one of the most intriguing defensive prospects and penalty killers, along with one of the scariest (for opposing team) players during 4 on 4.

Prucha73

craig1 said:
You are right....he created a lot for Pens players. He also is one of the most intriguing defensive prospects and penalty killers, along with one of the scariest (for opposing team) players during 4 on 4.

Balej +6
Koltsov -5

good luck with your defense :joker:

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
craig1 said:
You do realize that AK is a mod right??

I cant ban the guy personally, though the prospect board is pretty big, with quite a few mods, who will obvious read this thread, and then the snowball effect happens and maybe Buffaloed reads it. Who knows, just like who knows how Koltsov and Balej will develop.

craig1

Nov 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Visit site
To the mod who reads this then......don't close this thread!!!!!

It will set a bad precedent! People will go get threads that they don't like closed by doing this in the future!!!!!

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Prucha73 said:

Koltsov is going to be a premiere third line grinder in the future.

Ask any Pens fan how much havoc his speed and tenacity create on the forecheck.

He may not have hands to finish around the net, but he is a gifted passer and creates problems for the other team everytime he is on the ice.

Can't ask much more from your third liner can you?

Balej is talented, but he is boom or bust. However, anyone who compares him to Malkin needs to get their head out of the glue bag, or has never watched him play.

Malkin plays in a better league than Balej as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad