Post-Game Talk: Pens / Kings: Where frustration continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
As badly as we're dragging JJ, and rightfully so, Petts and Schultz are right there with the guy. Ruh is what he is; an AHL level guy that should never get any significant time as an NHL regular, so I'll be easy on the guy because his struggles are expected. Even Letang looked awful, though I imagine that's due to the guy trying to do literally everything since he's playing next to JJ.

Schultz at least showed some shades tonight. He was skating a creating some offense.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I literally hate our fan base..
You kept pumping Rodriguez or whatever his name is all night. Dude barely touched the puck.

YOU suck as a fan.

You don't even really care about the team as a whole. Just dumb player agendas against certain posters of this board.

Like my dad could beat your dad kind of shit. It's f***ing dumb.

Reactions: 2wayPlay

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
I don’t know if there are any stats that back this up, but it feels like Petts has just been getting demolished by the opposing team’s forecheck lately.

Reactions: CascadiaPenguin

turd

Feb 1, 2013
I usually think JJ gets unwarranted criticism most times... not tonight, he was absolutely putrid. The defense in general was sloppy. Pettersson is junk. From front to back, he might be our worst defenseman this year.

That was a bummer because they played pretty well. Their goalie was on top of his game for sure, but there were some follow up chances that we didn’t get to that would’ve beaten him. Oh well.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I don’t know if there are any stats that back this up but it feels like Petts has just been getting demolished by the opposing team’s forecheck lately.

His height and weight would be pretty good stats that may indicate what is going on.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I don’t think this team went to the net nearly enough tonight.

They did but we couldn’t bury em.

dl.php

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
You kept pumping Rodriguez or whatever his name is all night. Dude barely touched the puck.

YOU suck as a fan.

You don't even really care about the team as a whole. Just dumb player agendas against certain posters of this board.

Like my dad could beat your dad kind of shit. It's f***ing dumb.

Lol. Rodrigues was great. Best our 4th line has looked in weeks.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
this is the second game in a row we lost being much better team. We are paying now the price for winning a few before that we won on a pure luck and good goaltending. We miss Jake so much, there is a very little skill left on those four lines, guys that can create some chances and convert them (of course other than Geno and Sid). Sid's line played well but he is sliding into a dreadful MINUS teritory, place he has never been before.
Letang was very bad tonight, he just goes from good to bad, very incosistent this year, but that should change with Dumo back...need to get some points on this trip...and Geno is still in top form...thats a good news

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I don’t think this team went to the net nearly enough tonight.

it’s big a red flag the last month...we don’t have the finishers we used to and Rust is banged up...so to get goals, we need to be mucking it up in front, getting traffic, deflections but we still shoot a lot from the perimeter...we telegraph so many shots on goal, making it easy on the goalie ...we don’t have the quick shooters to get shots in that way...our goals for have dropped as the effort level down low has dropped

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I didn't have any issue with E-Rod tonight. I wasn't impressed, but he's like a 5th liner. :laugh: We've definitely had worse.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
5 minutes later: we played really well and controlled play. Our defense is a sham and I have to call out that Zuck is a passenger. Maybe a pretty good one, but not an impact player.

Buyout JJ tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad