Post-Game Talk: Pens / Kings: Where frustration continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
+ I will say I thought Laff, Riikola, Marleau, Sheary, and a few others played well. Horny/Rust/G were trying. The team just couldn't put the puck in the net. Gotta keep bringing it. I was encouraged by some stuff. I liked how they owned play. So there are definitely things to like. I even thought Simon was good.

- That defense. Wow we need Marino and Dumo back ASAP. BADLY. JJ was at a level that does not have actual words. He was pathetic. Pets is so bad this year.

------------ Jack Johnson. I don't have words.

***Mod Warning - look it's frustrating but it's just entertainment. Be kind. Respect one another. IF you cannot control yourself, you will be removed from the thread.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Thought just about all of the forwards were decent to good tonight.

One defenseman that can both skate and pass right now.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Gross. This blueline is gaaaaaaaaaaaarbage. Top to bottom, everyone except Riikola flat-out f***ing sucked tonight (and has sucked for some time).

Thank god Marino and Dumo are gonna be back in a couple weeks. We need those guys to be healthy and back in shape by the time we hit the post season or we're donezo.

Reactions: Dennis Reynolds

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
+ Riikola, Malkin, Horny, Rust, Marleau, Rodrigues, Tanev, Blueger, Sid, Shears, Jarry...
- The rest
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Johnson

Reactions: Rudy Russo

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Johnson has also played decent with Schultz in the past. Put Petts with Letang.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
F - Mike Sullivan

Johnson was unacceptably bad.

They deserved to win, and frankly I’m putting as much blame as I can realistically do on keeping that guy behind Crosby’s line and with Letang. Wake the f*** up Sully.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Team is in serious jeopardy of missing the playoffs now. I didn’t think they would win many games once Marino was injured. This D is puke level sick.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
There was some effort by a couple...just overall, no one skated tonight. No one moved their feet, no one had the ambition to win a battle.

Adding three players is rough for flow and chemistry but this was a special kind of bad.

Jack Johnson should be a scratch next game. Putrid. Absolutely putrid.

Reactions: Rudy Russo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->