GDT: Penguins @ Red Wings, 7:30 PM ET (preseason Game 1)

Bonnaroo

Sep 19, 2018
That was pretty poor. Disappointing so far, but still on a high that hockey is back.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Bertuzzi is awesome. Super strong on the puck, great vision, great IQ.

Not an amazing skater, nor are his hands anything special. He does have a pretty good shot though. He should be an effective top 6er.

He is just one of those guys, I am a huge fan of Bert.

I feel like the dude would walk over broken glass to win a hockey game.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Still cant figure out how to install a new horn into an arena that cost north of $800M, smh, how awful.

Blash is using a motto "give em hell" to get LCA "rowdy." Nothing spells "ROWDY" more than a recording of a horn in a building about to be torn down. I dropped my season tickets bc they werent worth 20k, and the damn horn drives me insane. Junior clubs have better horns than this club.

Reactions: jkutswings

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Still cant figure out how to install a new horn into an arena that cost north of $800M, smh, how awful.

Blash is using a motto "give em hell" to get LCA "rowdy." Nothing spells "ROWDY" more than a recording of a horn in a building about to be torn down. I dropped my season tickets bc they werent worth 20k, and the damn horn drives me insane. Junior clubs have better horns than this club.

They said supposedly it wasn't "loud enough" or something silly like that. The Penguins and Islanders had no problems bringing their goal horns over to their new buildings, why the hell couldn't Detroit?

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Bertuzzi is awesome. Super strong on the puck, great vision, great IQ.

Not an amazing skater, nor are his hands anything special. He does have a pretty good shot though. He should be an effective top 6er.

He's looking more like a third liner on a decent team to me. He's good to have for depth scoring, but if you don't have 4 wingers better than him you're not a good team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad