Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
@Honour Over Glory guess we have to agree with Tom Wilson at some point

ghDiHw1.gif

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Tried a few Youtube hockey comment chains. Every time I disagreed with someone I got slammed as a Pejorative Slur.
It's pathetic. Grown ass men who can't handle discussing trivial things without making it personal.

This board is like heaven by comparison.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Laff is just trying to wash away our bad memories of the number 18. That's a lot to take on for one man. It's actually pretty noble.

Frankly Galchenyuk gets lost in the sea of fringe talent that has worn that number for this franchise in my lifetime. Stop reminding me that Josef Beranek was the best of 10 players we had to wear that number between 1990-2005 (Zemlak, Daniels, Priestlay, Leroux, Valk, Lebeau, Savoia, Beranek, Donovan, Webb). At least after that lockout the fringe talent was more on that Dominic Moore or Dominik Simon side of mediocre, but yeesh. No wonder I instantly associate the number with not being good enough to belong on a NHL roster.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Frankly Galchenyuk gets lost in the sea of fringe talent that has worn that number for this franchise in my lifetime. Stop reminding me that Josef Beranek was the best of 10 players we had to wear that number between 1990-2005 (Zemlak, Daniels, Priestlay, Leroux, Valk, Lebeau, Savoia, Beranek, Donovan, Webb). At least after that lockout the fringe talent was more on that Dominic Moore or Dominik Simon side of mediocre, but yeesh. No wonder I instantly associate the number with not being good enough to belong on a NHL roster.

15113554.jpg

20140315_ter_an4_556-17f5fc396d8db78d1aaa5da08cf86584

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Pens are having a sale on merchandise and the signed Galchenyuk jerseys are sold out

tenor.gif

Reactions: EightyOne

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
A few. Possibly SHG? He wasn't terrible. I just don't think he liked PIT at all. Never got the vibe he really wanted to stay.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
A long slow descent from first to 101st. Tragic.

My dad was at that LA game, he sat a few rows in front of Rob Zombie of all people. He called me after the game, told me he saw history made and the hoped I was watching too. I was 14 years old at the time. That shit had me over the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad