Penguins Off Season Thread - Useless Information Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I hold an irrational hatred for JCVD. Him and his family cut in line on Mr Toad's Wild Ride at Disneyland one year.

He had mega chicken legs. And is like 5'4" or some shit. Internet says 5'10"....bullshit. Just thought it was f***ed cause I mean, we had to stand in line for 45 mins...wtf...just cause he is 'hollywood' and had a Disney handler etc etc whatever! Felt I could have kicked his ass. Fake f***ing karate.

Looks like Disney prefers celebs not to wait in line. $400 an hour for a guided tour! That’s an expensive day out.

This Is How Celebrities Get a Better Disneyland Experience Than Most People

Reactions: EightyOne

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Looks like Disney prefers celebs not to wait in line. $400 an hour for a guided tour! That’s an expensive day out.

This Is How Celebrities Get a Better Disneyland Experience Than Most People

No doubt brutha! I been to Disneyland like.....over 100 times? LOL.

My sister used to work there too so I would go down and get the free ticket for the day. I know EXACTLY how the evil empire works. I just think it is funny to hate JCVD for such a petty thing, and so....I do. hahahahahahaha

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I did not know that Subban was almost drafted by the penguins...
P.K. Subban on NHL social change, 'The Last Dance,' nearly being a Penguin and more

"On the first day, there was a chance I was going to go to Pittsburgh at around 20th overall if the player that they wanted wasn't available. That player was Angelo Esposito, and they ended up selecting him. So any chance of being selected in the first round was pretty slim by then."

I don't know how true this is but interesting nevertheless.

Wild. I remember when Esposito fell to us and it felt like the draft really was rigged with how highly touted he was for so long and we had such a good young core. Would have been unbelievable to see Letang and PK on the same D though during their primes.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
He played for Delta. I’m 5 mins away from the rink

giphy.gif
lmao !

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This may have been talked about but I just randomly noticed AT&T Sports was cut from Fios meaning the Pens would not be on Fios?!

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
This may have been talked about but I just randomly noticed AT&T Sports was cut from Fios meaning the Pens would not be on Fios?!
Its been a while, I am not panicking yet, They are probably just dick swinging, once Pens come around they'l haveto do something...I think:huh:

Reactions: ColePens

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
2 a day? Pfffff. That'll be gone by Spring.
Glad to see we've filled our farmer quota, vacant since Staal's departure. It's a damn shame we don't have Steigy to constantly remind us of those big strong sod farmers...

And a life long phobia is born. :laugh:
Almost as good as Reaves on Phil.
Lmao, it reminds me of my brother scaring the daylights out of my nephew. Poor little bugger pissed his bed for a week straight after, so in the end, my brother ended up paying the price.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Chucky’s old number. Wonder what he’s going to wear when we sign him :sarcasm:

Reactions: Son Goku

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Well it is the NHL Network so don’t be too offended John

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Yeah, they discussed this when they had him on ESPN on Ice the other week. Pretty cool though of him and Letang manning the RD from 2010 - 2015. Probably wins us a cup easily.
Probably would’ve had 5 1st round picks, couple of legit prospects and a damn good roster player or 2 when Sid asks for a trade 3 months into Subban being here. So you might not be wrong.

Reactions: Gurglesons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad