Not open for further replies.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Found on Reddit:

PGjbIy2.jpg

Additional info:

icethetics | JerseyWatch 2020

"The big headline for the 2020-21 season promises to be the introduction of a new series of alternate uniforms—what I’m calling the fourth jersey. Recent reports have suggested that teams will have special throwback jerseys next season. Icethetics sources confirm this new program, describing them “throwbacks with a twist.” ..... Multiple Icethetics sources have now provided jersey descriptions that suggest the “twist” could be as simple as a color inversion (i.e.: a blue Canadiens sweater with a red chest stripe)"

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Found on Reddit:

PGjbIy2.jpg

Additional info:

"The big headline for the 2020-21 season promises to be the introduction of a new series of alternate uniforms—what I’m calling the fourth jersey. Recent reports have suggested that teams will have special throwback jerseys next season. Icethetics sources confirm this new program, describing them “throwbacks with a twist.” ..... Multiple Icethetics sources have now provided jersey descriptions that suggest the “twist” could be as simple as a color inversion (i.e.: a blue Canadiens sweater with a red chest stripe)"

Crazy how they somehow ruined this jersey.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Found on Reddit:

PGjbIy2.jpg

Additional info:

This is ugly as f***.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Found on Reddit:

PGjbIy2.jpg

Additional info:

tumblr_m5kr8icjvA1rnde1eo1_500.gif

Reactions: Tom Hanks

TySmith4Norris

Oct 13, 2020
Just make the original gin and juice jersey the 3rd and be done with it. They'd probably outsell the regular jerseys

That jersey would look decent for an outdoor game, but for an entire season as the 3rd it's pretty forgettable

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
I did not know that Subban was almost drafted by the penguins...
P.K. Subban on NHL social change, 'The Last Dance,' nearly being a Penguin and more

"On the first day, there was a chance I was going to go to Pittsburgh at around 20th overall if the player that they wanted wasn't available. That player was Angelo Esposito, and they ended up selecting him. So any chance of being selected in the first round was pretty slim by then."

I don't know how true this is but interesting nevertheless.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I did not know that Subban was almost drafted by the penguins...
P.K. Subban on NHL social change, 'The Last Dance,' nearly being a Penguin and more

"On the first day, there was a chance I was going to go to Pittsburgh at around 20th overall if the player that they wanted wasn't available. That player was Angelo Esposito, and they ended up selecting him. So any chance of being selected in the first round was pretty slim by then."

I don't know how true this is but interesting nevertheless.

Yeah, they discussed this when they had him on ESPN on Ice the other week. Pretty cool though of him and Letang manning the RD from 2010 - 2015. Probably wins us a cup easily.

Reactions: Sidgeni Malkby

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Those leaked jerseys were first spotted on Ebay. Take them with a grain of salt until something official is posted.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
JCVD!!!!!

I hold an irrational hatred for JCVD. Him and his family cut in line on Mr Toad's Wild Ride at Disneyland one year.

He had mega chicken legs. And is like 5'4" or some shit. Internet says 5'10"....bullshit. Just thought it was f***ed cause I mean, we had to stand in line for 45 mins...wtf...just cause he is 'hollywood' and had a Disney handler etc etc whatever! Felt I could have kicked his ass. Fake f***ing karate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad