Post-Game Talk: Penguins 4, Senators 0 - Pens Clinch #2 In Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
You're not right. Not even close. If you want to believe playing the back up gives us the best chance to win then by that logic Desmith should start the playoffs also.

The 250th example of you not understanding how hockey works.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Never been wrong.

PensandCaps

something-just-doesnt-add-up.jpg

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Here's hoping its Kuhn and not Jooris or ZAR that comes out when Brass is ready.

Not getting the Rust with Crosby hate.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Malkin finishes with 98 points

Kessel with 92 points

Crosby with 89 points in a " down" year. Others have to bust their ass all 82 games to get to that number ...if they do. He coasted half the season and still got 89. But this is 4 years in a row now. Next year he needs to go all out and win the ART. Getting sick of hearing "only 2 art rosses" , ignoring the fact he would have won at least 3 more.

Hornqvist finishes 1 goal from 30 and 1 point from 50. To go along with everything else he brings.

Most of our guys played the whole year..with PH and Rust being the only ones missing some time. Weird season..our top guys didnt miss games but basically took games off to prepare themselves for the playoffs and still ended up with those point totals

Goal was obviously to stay as fresh as possible for another cup run, but Id like to see them push for some personal hardware next year.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Rupp is still a big Pens fan. A shame he was on here for the wrong years. Under Bylsma.

Would have loved to see him, in his prime..on this team we had the past few years over Kuhn and Rowney.

Reactions: ncm7772

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Here's hoping its Kuhn and not Jooris or ZAR that comes out when Brass is ready.

Not getting the Rust with Crosby hate.

Eh, Kuhn's been pretty good too recently. I like Jooris' added flexibility and speed but wouldn't be upset if Kuhn won out over Jooris.

ZAR should be stapled to the line up though.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I've forgotten more about hockey than you could ever understand. You have very little clue as to how the game works.

:biglaugh: You said that playing DeSmith was dumb on many levels even though multiple examples of the league utilizing a back up appropriately (like tonight) worked. And you also claim to know about hockey, but all i see is negativity.

I'll say I agree to disagree with pretty much anything and everything you say. My history speaks for itself. Good day. :)

Reactions: Tom Hanks

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Crosby finishes the season with back to back 89 point seasons. I hope we still see more 100 point seasons but I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad