Post-Game Talk: Penguins 4, Islanders 1 - What The **** Was That?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Hurr durr our goaltending is such a problem after our starter gets played like one and is able to play out of his funk.

Imagine that.

Mrs Crosby's Dryer

Can we please fire idiot Sullivan now?
Dec 11, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
+ Sid - he’s Sid
+ Matheson - good to see him getting comfortable and gaining confidence
+ Jarry - solid performance
+ Tanev - consistent effort
+ Rust - bringing it every game and easily our best winger

= khao - finally scored, but still can’t stand him

- the 4th Line - atrocious and their play really underscores the need for an actual 4th line

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Okay, I said I would return when Sully was fired. But... after that complete effort, it might not be anytime soon. Looks like crow for dinner for a lot of people on here re: Mikey Math.
KlIHl9q.gif

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
Maybe we should have more knee jerk reactions and drop the rest of our assets to get a superior goalie...

Patience. Clearly TJ started poorly and he's been getting hot.

I agree, people react crazily off of small sample sizes. Zucker sucks, Matheson sucks, Jarry sucks, and it goes on and on. I try to tune out the reactionary large group we have on this board. It will be fun to repost some of the posts later though. The guys busting on Matheson will look really stupid. Matheson is a difference maker and has more natural talent than Niskanen and Schultz which I have said from the beginning. Matheson is going to be a stud in this system and led the LD in minutes by a large margin tonight. He definitely is staying in the lineup when Dumoulin gets back. POJ might be the guy going back down. Going to be great but Pettersson probably gets that spot based off of his 2nd pairing play last season. If he is your worst LD you have a great defense.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Okay, I said I would return when Sully was fired. But... after that complete effort, it might not be anytime soon. Looks like crow for dinner for a lot of people on here re: Mikey Math.

The Matheson hate has been one of the stranger phenomenons I’ve seen around here in years.

Dude has only had two bad game all season and people just hated him and I never understood what the deal was...

He has the skill set this team has been searching for since Daley left, so I honestly thought people would be a falling over backwards to be patient with him.

Beyond his obvious talents. I’ve been really impressed with his stick in the defensive zone.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
The Matheson hate has been one of the stranger phenomenons I’ve seen around here in years.

Dude has only had two bad game all season and people just hated him and I never understood what the deal was...

He has the skill set this team has been searching for since Daley left, so I honestly thought people would be a falling over backwards to be patient with him.

Beyond his obvious talents. I’ve been really impressed with his stick in the defensive zone.

People wanted to hate on a Rutherford D like they did Johnson.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

His skating is trap breaking level stuff.

EDIT: Wilder still is your boy Ceci. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad