Post-Game Talk: Penguins 4, Islanders 1 - What The **** Was That?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
The Matheson hate has been one of the stranger phenomenons I’ve seen around here in years.

Dude has only had two bad game all season and people just hated him and I never understood what the deal was...

He has the skill set this team has been searching for since Daley left, so I honestly thought people would be a falling over backwards to be patient with him.

Beyond his obvious talents. I’ve been really impressed with his stick in the defensive zone.

The issue is he’s a big body and doesn’t use it to his advantage in the d-zone, but I agree he’s very good at the modern separate man from puck stick plays. He also surprisingly hasn’t taken too many stupid penalties. I kinda dug what he did to Barzal tonight.

Reactions: Trade

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Who said I was smart?

giphy.gif

cc: @ColePens

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Surprised the mods here haven’t smartened up to this yet.
It's because @Scandale du Jour is too busy checking himself out in every reflective surface and creating alt accounts on Twitter to argue with Letang detractors, @BHD is stuck in some Tim Horton's lineup somewhere and @ColePens is in a bidding war for one of Randy Savage's robes on eBay.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
It's because @Scandale du Jour is too busy checking himself out in every reflective surface and creating alt accounts on Twitter to argue with Letang detractors, @BHD is stuck in some Tim Horton's lineup somewhere and @ColePens is in a bidding war for one of Randy Savage's robes on eBay.

If the light is right, I can see my face as I am typing... that explain a lot actually.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
If the light is right, I can see my face as I am typing... that explain a lot actually.
There was that one time you told us about a hot blonde you were hitting on but it turned out you were standing in front of a mirror and a blonde was standing behind you which made it appear your face had a wig...

We didn't see you here for weeks.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Was watching the game pretty lit on coors light and kirkland brand proseco. Been saying to my pops how this was a 60 min effort. Thought to myself though that I was just enjoying the win while being reasonably drunk, but then I come on here and find that everyone else thought it was a great team effort.

Seeing Sid and Kappy together is a long time coming, hope to see more of it. And more of Geno and Rusty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad