Post-Game Talk: Penguins 2, Wild 1 - Rust Says Suck It @ColePens

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I feel like you and I are independent contractors for Horny/Rust. You sit there with weapons waiting for someone to bash Rust and I sit there waiting for someone to even remotely criticize Horny.
The only other player I am incredibly passionate about is Patric Thor Hornqvist. I'll be the animal to your hawk when it comes to those two.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
xbod9U5.gif

Wasn’t able to watch this one, glad to see that they won though. Also saw that Rust is stealing points from Crosby again. :sarcasm:

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
JJ has turned a corner, IMO. He ran people out of the play along the boards several times and is one of the only physical players we have. The guy is pretty strong. I hope the upward trend continues.

I’d love to see Sid score in bunches and catch up to the league leaders. The guy is playing unreal.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Sully on Rusty,
'He just has that stick-to-it-ivness'
lol whut? Love made up words.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Yeah, sure, this might have started as a NoHandsDupuis suddenly becomes HasHandsDupuis, but I believe Rust deserves this:

pascal_dupuis_nohands.jpg

I both love and hate this guy right now. Love that he is owning, but hate that he made everyone (except those of you, who I am sure are screaming 'I told you so!') want to trade him.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
This really isn't that bad of a team. We've got some holes and areas for improvement, but JR has some chips.

Letang really is impressive this year. He was about a minute shy of a full 60 minutes of hockey on this back to back, and still had the legs to jump up and break up that play between the circles with about 5 minutes to go. Say what you want about the D group, with Letang playing like this, it really insulates the rest of the D.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I feel like you and I are independent contractors for Horny/Rust. You sit there with weapons waiting for someone to bash Rust and I sit there waiting for someone to even remotely criticize Horny.

No one has ever bashed Horny, how could you? Dude is a warrior. I thought we should have move on from him, among others, to get some young legs on the squad.

Go ahead, FREAK OUT!!!!!

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
:biglaugh: I actually love this.

We bought it at Game 5 in 2017 and they messed up the Stanley Cup patch on it.

Then someone stole the towels they were giving out from under my seat along with a pair of socks.

Plus Primanti’s wouldn’t do a veggie sandwich in the stadium.

Whatever. They had my highschool team’s jersey up on the 1st floor and the Pens dominated. What a game!

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Smitty is a good looking guy. I mean I hear things.
Murr and Flur were not. Interesting.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I'm glad I didn't want Letang traded for scraps.

Alot of "his contract sucks".

"Just dump him"

Making people look foolish.

He should be the Norris winner. I don't think a Dman is relied more on. Who else is the only puck mover on their team? Who also is the shutdown guy.

EliteGoaltending

Jan 7, 2016
First game that I've watched in a while.

Aside from first line and first pairing, team looks pretty uninspiring. But it's same old s** , really.
I used this Phil's quote so many times this season.:confused:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad