Post-Game Talk: Penguins 2, Wild 1 - Rust Says Suck It @ColePens

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
giphy.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
+++++ Wild reverses: Guentzel to Rust was the Wild d to d reverse! :laugh: I love it! Jakey didn't have the best night but he made it count. Rust and Sid looked amazing.

+++ DeSmith: Great game. DeSmith & Murray on fire at teh same time would guarantee this team a playoff spot. That'd be dope.

+++ Defense. Get rid of Maatta and i'm POSITIVE this defense could be good. Dumo/Letang were out of this world good. Pets/Riikola really looked good, too. JJ with ANOTHER good game.

Keep winning baby!

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I sincerely hope that Sullivan (a) sticks with Simon and Horny with Geno (as even Geno hater @ColePens noted, it may not have been happening tonight for Geno, but the effort was there) and (b) sticks with Riikola over Oleksiak forever (gives us a 2nd defenseman who can do something with the puck, solid defensively, but I'm afraid Sully will hold that penalty against him unfairly).

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It was boring but a big two points...impressive after yesterday’s game
At least they’re winning these tight low scoring games recently
+ DeSmith

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Penguins jettison into 2nd place with that one. 2 games more though CBJ it will never hold up. Isles it may hold against.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
+++++ Wild reverses: Guentzel to Rust was the Wild d to d reverse! :laugh: I love it! Jakey didn't have the best night but he made it count. Rust and Sid looked amazing.

+++ DeSmith: Great game. DeSmith & Murray on fire at teh same time would guarantee this team a playoff spot. That'd be dope.

+++ Defense. Get rid of Maatta and i'm POSITIVE this defense could be good. Dumo/Letang were out of this world good. Pets/Riikola really looked good, too. JJ with ANOTHER good game.

Keep winning baby!

As discussed, I still want a legit higher end partner (e.g., Edler) to pair with Schultz. If we have 2 legit high/higher end pairings to ride, it's a game changer. Let JJ, Petts, Riikola rotate on an insulated third pairing.

Reactions: ColePens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad