GDT: PDF/WCSF Sharks (3) vs Golden Knights (1) Round 2 GAME TWO 5pm NBC

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
Sharks win, and Buffalo wins draft lotto.

giphy.gif

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Boedker and Sorensen did not score, but their speed was valuable the whole game.

Jones deserves a scolding for his performance this game, but at the end of the day, he got the W, and that is what matters. Hook or crook, he made that huge save on Neal to keep the Sharks in it.

The game was too fast for my liking. It's what guys like Sorensen and Boedker like but it's not how the Sharks usually like to play. I think it's good to have speed in the lineup and I'm all for playing speed and sitting slow guys like Martin, Karlsson or Fehr. I wouldn't completely change the playing style though. Stick with what you're good at. Vegas had waay too many chances.

sharks_dynasty

Oct 25, 2006
San Jose, CA
The game was too fast for my liking. It's what guys like Sorensen and Boedker like but it's not how the Sharks usually like to play. I think it's good to have speed in the lineup and I'm all for playing speed and sitting slow guys like Martin, Karlsson or Fehr. I wouldn't completely change the playing style though. Stick with what you're good at. Vegas had waay too many chances.

Vegas had way fewer chances than in game 1.

Reactions: ChompChomp

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Logan Couture had 8 scoring chances. Most of any player.

I don't think he did. And if, probably mostly on the PP or created by others. I recall a setup by Boedker.
Couture wasn't good overall...in my view at least. But it's the scorsheet that counts so I really couldn't care less.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
I knew Vegas deserved to lose, and just might, once they played WWE crap wrestler No Way Jose's entrance music. Amirite? Pinkfloyd? :)

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
We're gonna HAVE to play Joakim/Heed next game. Martin is gassed

Martin's not gassed. Vlasic, Burns, and Braun are gassed because Martin and Demelo suck. I'm worried about our top d-men next game because they had to play too many minutes. Vegas just rolled their d-men. Everyone between 23-30 minutes.

boredatwork

Oct 7, 2013
PDB gets a huge assist in my book. I've never seen a sharks team make drastic strategic changes in a playoff series. He's not perfect, but I'll take him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad