GDT: PDF/WCSF Sharks (3) vs Golden Knights (1) Round 2 GAME TWO 5pm NBC

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

(You shouldn'ta hadn'ta oughtn'ta left it to me to start the GDT. Just saying.)

Looks like Jumbo is still out (but getting closer). Looks like Goodow is in for Kane, but no idea until ~3pm what the lines will be.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Since it is deboer and deboer doesn't ever change the line up. Same lineup as last game. Karlsson just double shifts between the 4th and top line in kanes spot.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Beat me by 30 seconds lol.

And the game is at 8pm eastern so 5pm pacific..

Last edited:

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
I've resigned myself to the Sharks not winning the Cup this year. Now all I want is to win this game and series. And I really really want the Sharks to out work them, especially on national OTA tv with it being on main channel NBC. GO SHARKS!!!!!

Reactions: Phu

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I'd like to have a good feeling but this team isn't very good without Kane and Thornton.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Game Day! Yay!

quick-sad.gif

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Just give me something to watch tonight, ill be very grateful for a somewhat competitive game I can watch into the 3rd. Very high standards we have out here haha

Reactions: Phu

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Well I have to start work 2 hours before puck drop Good news is were undefeated on games I've watched recorded this postseason lol

Labanc is one of my favorite players, but I'm about ready for Hansen to draw in for him. Feel like hes hit a wall this year. Im a little more worried scratching him with Kane out, as it would take yet as another skill player out of the lineup, but he just doesn't look right lately. I might try to go fast on the 3rd line...

Meier-Pavs-Donskoi
Hertl-Couture-Boedker
Hansen-Tierney-Sorenson
Goodrow-Fehr-Karlsson

Also I'd love to see Ryan in for Martin like everyone else, but it ain't ganna happen. Crazy how quick he went from a guy who struggled to get AHL mins that we couldn't give away in a trade, to someone that is unscratchable in a playoff series where his sd speed is clearly a liability.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad