CFHF Fantasy League Part IV - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Wanted to follow up on this. You don't have to have an account. Just go to the url and hit the edit button.

If you:

• Can't get on a computer to edit your wiki page
  • Don't want to edit your wiki
  • Have a pathological fear of the word wiki and wish I'd stop saying it right now
  • Need to abstain from editing your wiki page for religious reasons

I'd be happy to do your page for you. Just post your most updated roster, and prospects!
Ok, great. Thanks man. I saw I could click on my team and a page loads up. I'll then try to add my roster and stuff.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I made sure to update round 23 of the draft on the wiki, so it's another reference people can use for seeing when their picks are coming up. Remember, anyone can edit it, so if there's a trade or someone gets picked, feel free to update the draft accordingly. The rest of the rounds I will fill in over time with very little urgency. It will be easier to do this in future years 'on-the-fly,' as opposed to doing it all after the players have been picked.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Thx W.

Mark Stone was traded to Ali, I shouldn't have his rights.

I think the Hossa trade gave me one additional player, am I over roster size including bench?

I think that's correct. If you can't find a trade partner, you'll have to drop a player. You have 4 players on the bench where we're only allowed 3. I'm not sure when you'd have to drop the player though.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
TF, Its clear you're going to lose a player anyways, so given that I'm a nice guy, I'll low ball the **** out of you. Sound good?

:sarcasm:

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
TF, Its clear you're going to lose a player anyways, so given that I'm a nice guy, I'll low ball the **** out of you. Sound good?

:sarcasm:

Love u too haha.

Looks like I'm open for business, fielding offers for roster players for prospect picks or prospects.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I'm currently looking to deal the following package for a high profile player or prospects and picks. Flexible, I can also move a top line player as well.

Heatley
Conacher
Zucarello

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Alright, here's the part of the site which prompted the wiki in the first place:

List of trades!

Some GMs (I'm looking at you, MVW) made this an exhausting task to be sure. Let me know if I got the conditions right on those conditional picks.

Last edited:

Aug 3, 2010
What? Anyone else? When I click the link it takes me to the page. :(

Only thing I can think of is that the content of the page might not be able to be displayed on certain types of phones?
4kxjrt.jpg

Aug 3, 2010
Really? What does it look like? Does it look like a wikia page that hasn't been edited yet, or does it look like about:blank?
Completely unedited, just a blank Wikia page, tried three times now.

It's a good thing MarkGio is a moderator, such a help.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Completely unedited, just a blank Wikia page, tried three times now.

It's a good thing MarkGio is a moderator, such a help.

Its always a pleasure to help. Remember, whenever there's trouble, you can always depend on your friendly neighborhood moderator.

RKzjw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad