Co-Commissioner- InfinityIggy
Wiki- http://cfhffantasyleague.wikia.com/wiki/CFHFFantasyLeague_Wiki

[fieldset=""]
General Managers

MacDonald Division
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=""]
League Rules- General Settings

* Managers will have 25 players on your roster; 4 Left Wingers, 4 Centers, 4 Right Wingers, 6 defensemen, and 2 goaltenders. You will also have three bench spots and two IR spots. You may have a third goaltender, but one will be placed on your bench.

* We will be using Yahoo! Fantasy

* The stats we will be using are: Goals, Assists, Total Points, Powerplay Points, +/-, Face-off Wins, Hits, Blocks, and Game-Winning Goals. For Goalie stats we will use: Wins, Losses, GAA, Sv%, and Shutouts.

* There will be no salary cap.

* We will be the H2H scoring.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=""]
League Rules- Trading

* There will be a one full day processing period for all trades.

* In order for a trade to go through, you must confirm the trade in the Calgary Flames fantasy hockey thread.

* The Commissioner and Co-Commissioner can only veto trades, if the trade seems unfair.

* Only players, draft picks, and prospects can be traded.

* If you trade a draft pick(s), the same amount of draft picks have to come back.

* If you are to trade a conditional draft pick, please state that when confirming the trade.

* A trade will not go through if the involved assets are not owned by one or both teams.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=""]
League Rules- Free Agency and Waivers

*There will be a full two day processing period for all free agency pickups.

* You may pick up any player in the free agency pool that was not picked in the draft. Although, if a prospect is in the free agent pool and is owned by another team, you may not pick them up.

* Like the NHL, the worst team gets the first option, then will be moved to last after they have picked someone up on waivers. A full two day processing period will happen after a team has picked up a player on waivers.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=""]
League Rules- Prospects and Keepers

* Every offseason we will be conducting a three-round prospect draft. You may only pick a prospect from the current draft (ex: 2013 eligibles only). Once you draft a prospect, they will head go down to your prospect pool, where they will stay until you bring them up to your roster or until they play 100 games in the NHL. If you do not bring up a prospect after they have played 100 games in the NHL, they are free game and any team can pick them up in the Free Agency Pool.

* HOWEVER, if a prospect has played an NHL game in the 2012-2013 season or before, he is your "property" until he has played 50 NHL games.

* You can pick up to 9 keepers every season; the winner gets to select 10. Also, prospects are property, so you will not have to "keep" them; they will roll over onto the next season.
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Yes, we have a prospect list that includes prospects and the prospect draft picks:

Attachments

• Prospect List- Fantasy Hockey.docx
    80.7 KB · Views: 11

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm intrigued by this league. Is it 'closed,' or open to adding new people? I figure I'm asking at a pretty bad time.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I gave everyone time off for a bit because of the flood in Calgary. We'll start back up soon.

Last edited:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
We will "officially" start back up on Weds. THen by 8:30am if Devilspuppet doesn't choose it will be auto selected.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So it is my understanding that there are separate drafts for roster players and prospects. Has the prospect draft happened yet?

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
There are two drafts, a regular draft and a prospect draft. However you are allowed to select prospects in the regular draft but if you drop them, they are no longer your property. The prospect draft happens after.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
It happens after.

There are two drafts, a regular draft and a prospect draft. However you are allowed to select prospects in the regular draft but if you drop them, they are no longer your property. The prospect draft happens after.

Thanks. My other question is why the draft says 'round ten' instead of 'round one.' That made me think that I was coming in late in the process, but it seems as though that is not the case. Is it considered a continuation of a nine-round draft from last year or something?

Also, is there a place to view my whole roster, including all of the players in my system, or should I set about making my own spreadsheet? I assume that my entire system is composed of just the players from the keepers list and the prospects list, right?

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Rounds One-Nine are keepers. There should be a prospect list showing you all your prospects plus your picks for the prospect draft.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I changed the name of my team from the Pink Panthers to "It's Not Lupul."

Only pun I could think of on such short notice. I hope someone gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad