OT: Parabola Memorial B.C. Lions 2023 Thread

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
dismay.gif

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Erasing a 19 point deficit in the fourth quarter was the biggest fourth quarter in Lions franchise history.

But that's the CFL for you......defenses were almost non-existent neither team could stop anybody. But you have to admit it's damn exciting.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
No doubt about it....VA is a 'high risk, high reward' kind of QB. Not sure how it'll play come sudden-death playoff time......but you can't deny it's exciting.

I said as much.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
View attachment 747509

This is Stig coming to you from ON THE DAMN FIELD.

Oh, man. Nice. :thumbu:

I remember when I played at Empire Stadium. I was so chuffed. :laugh:
I was just a kid, playing on the same field I watched the Lions play on. I got to admit, I felt very small in relation to the venue. Everything was huge compared to what I was used to as a high school player playing on a high school field. AND THE ASTROTURF WAS INSANE!

I'm getting the feeling it's a good Adams night tonight, not a bad night.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Stig

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Oh, man. Nice. :thumbu:

I remember when I played at Empire Stadium. I was so chuffed. :laugh:
I was just a kid, playing on the same field I watched the Lions play on. I got to admit, I felt very small in relation to the venue.

I'm getting the feeling it's a good Adams night tonight, not a bad night.

I was volunteering for Orange Shirt Day again. We had some time before the doors opened so I asked the BC Place guy if I could go check it out. Ended up walking around the field. Shockingly soft for turf. I was the only person around at the beginning. Coolest feeling. From field level, the stadium looks enormous. Totally felt like a kid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad