Post-Game Talk: Panthers play catchup with Jets but fall short 4-3 in 1st of 4 game home-stand

Who starts? Bob or Monty if you had the decision

• Bob

• Monty

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
How does Bobrovsky not swollow that 3rd goal? What the f*** was he thinking allowing that horrible rebound off his chest? Does he even care?

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Lol my god the stories you bob haters make up are funny. Bob has sucked the last 2 games but we have him for 7 years so I doubt he stays like this forever.

I agree on the 2 games comment. I felt like the defense was the biggest problem the team had up until Tuesday. Now I'm not sure anymore. I thought Bob was not good on Tuesday and downright, uh, bad? tonight.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Seriously, we shut them down defensively in the first. Then Winnipeg gets some offensive chances and well . . . We get Bob for 7 years.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Something needs to be done about the goaltending. Enough is enough. Bob needs to have his ass stapled to the bench for a while. f*** off with this 4 goals against every game shtick.

Reactions: I am not exposed

LastOfADyingBeard

Someone please call Yandle a cab
Mar 23, 2016
Wow. I guess its all Bobs fault this team lost tonight. Only because of him goals got in. Not like any of them were tipped in. Not like people were left wide open LIKE BEFORE WE GOT BOB. And definitely tied up all the opponents sticks and put the body on them to knock them off the pucks to clear our end. Yeah, this whole loss is on Bob, period!

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
We didn't get the big saves tonight and Matheson still needs to work on his defensive game. This team needs to be way more aggressive at home. Take pride and go all out at home. "why are there so many empty seats" they ask. Playing with a passion at home is the issue.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Felt like the team really took the foot off the gas both times after we tied it.

There were major lapses in focus and effort I thought tonight.

We will get back on the right track Saturday with a confident Monty in net.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I agree on the 2 games comment. I felt like the defense was the biggest problem the team had up until Tuesday. Now I'm not sure anymore. I thought Bob was not good on Tuesday and downright, uh, bad? tonight.
Yeah I still think our defense sucks but Bon has been downright bad too.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Bob is not good.

It is really concerning.

And the number of mistakes this team is making on routine plays is scary. It's like the game is going too fast for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad