May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
2025303-cole1.gif

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
So where's all the Ellis backers tonight team has been just as bad... Yet Clem has made the saves.

We haven't been good but nowhere near how bad we've played with Ellis. Clem has had a great game so far I'll give him credit though. Plus the islanders are not the Ducks/Tampa.

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
So where's all the Ellis backers tonight team has been just as bad... Yet Clem has made the saves.

lol great timing, and clemmer has looked as bad as ellis looked yesterday the only difference is that we are playing islanders today and they are **** atm, they got 10 roookies or so in the lineup.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
In case anyone is counting, that goal was started off a Nick Bjugstad turnover.

Note: In no way am I bashing Bjugstad I like him as much as any of the rest of our kids but, undeniably, his play has dropped a bit of late.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
How many scraps have there been this game? I just wokeup from a nap when the second period started so i only saw barch's fight

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
Clemmer and Ellis got the same problem, they make the initial save but cant really controll the rebounds and thats not a problem when the team plays well but when we are **** infront of our own net will we get a lot of easy goals against us.

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
lol great timing, and clemmer has looked as bad as ellis looked yesterday the only difference is that we are playing islanders today and they are **** atm, they got 10 roookies or so in the lineup.

I get it the 5 guys in front are ****ing awful. Neither Clem or Ellis is going to steal a game for
The panthers.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Not sure what Guds was thinking on that 3rd goal. Racine was beat but the guy had nothing more than a terrible angle shot. All Guds had to do was stand in front of the net, but he decided to chase Racine's guy and leave Martin wide open.

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
Not sure what Guds was thinking on that 3rd goal. Racine was beat but the guy had nothing more than a terrible angle shot. All Guds had to do was stand in front of the net, but he decided to chase Racine's guy and leave Martin wide open.

Eh, they've never played together before, it's about trusting your teammates which will come with time. That rebound control was still awful though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad