GDT: Panthers @ Islanders The Scott Clemmensen appreciation GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
Not many BACKUPS in the league will steal a game for their team that is why they are BACKUPS.

Pretty much this, a backup will be 50% win and will usually play against the worst team in the league. Sometimes they will make really nice games and steal it but thats just a bonus. Ofc there's a few good backups like talbot and houser might be one in a few years.

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
Not many BACKUPS in the league will steal a game for their team that is why they are BACKUPS.

Well talk next year when Ellis starts and he still
Posting the same numbers and he is like 3-10 with .880 3.40 gaa. Man I really hope Lu holds up next year because if not this team is going down the drain fast.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Eh, they've never played together before, it's about trusting your teammates which will come with time. That rebound control was still awful though.

While I agree with you...on that particular play, Gudbranson should be able to read the play better than that. In fact, very rarely should both D be below the goal line with one opponent. Seems like pretty basic stuff.

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
While I agree with you...on that particular play, Gudbranson should be able to read the play better than that. In fact, very rarely should both D be below the goal line with one opponent. Seems like pretty basic stuff.

I don't disagree with you, it wasn't a smart play at all.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Huh? He took away the pass on the two on one. Nothing he can do about his partner pinching and Clem batting the puck back to the shooter.

The panthers are just puck chasing. Going through the motions. If you think the Kulikov bashing is tough now imagine if he gets his pay day. :laugh:

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
the quit is unbearable.

qaJH0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad