GDT: Panthers @ Islanders The Scott Clemmensen appreciation GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
Crap hitting fan o twitter as GR tweets apparently Bjugstadt was benched for 3rd due to his play.

Gr does say he will confirm later ...Don't jump on GR he is doing best to answer this possible "story in progress" ... still might be an injury etc etc hes just keeping everyone as updated as possible INFORMALLY

Well if it is his play, I'd like to know what he did wrong. I guess getting two assists is uncalled for, but playing defense like half this team is OK. Bjugstad is what's right with this team.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Well if it is his play, I'd like to know what he did wrong. I guess getting two assists is uncalled for, but playing defense like half this team is OK. Bjugstad is what's right with this team.

I only saw highlights, but Bjugstad looked fine to me. There was one play where he coughed the puck up in the neutral zone and NJ came back and scored, but I thought the initial outlet pass from Jovo was terrible and put Bjugstad in a tough situation.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Time to see what the Butler has since next year he'll be on a 1-way contract.

If he isn't traded.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Finally!! He always looked good when i watched SA so nice to see him back in NHL. And he got it in him 21 p in 36 games as a rookie i NHL (3 years ago) is nice stats.

Btw does SA even have a team right now?

They still got Ryan Whitney holding down the fort.
:naughty:

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Finally!! He always looked good when i watched SA so nice to see him back in NHL. And he got it in him 21 p in 36 games as a rookie i NHL (3 years ago) is nice stats.

I heard RampageNate is starting on the 3rd line :laugh:

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL

Yes, they are playing the NY Islanders tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad