GDT: Panthers @ Blues Bully Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

stlblues23*

That's beyond pathetic. Hey let's just hope nothing happens when I go get a new stick.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
the defensive effort ever since the ottawa home game has clearly been crap. there is NO excuse for being manhandled by florida at home.

if not for marty, we are losing 4 or 5-2

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Uh oh if Berard/Jackman/Meyers is the class of Calder D-men I'm not sure Ekblad wants to win it

taylord22

Mar 30, 2009
Chip plays did wonders for us in NY, and might have tonight if we could outskate the Florida D. Instead we're playing defense 40+ seconds into shifts.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Ekblad is awesome

Never had any doubts he would be great, I'm amazed at how effortlessly he has made the jump to the NHL. If that allows Gudbranson to live up to his potential then Florida could be scary soon.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
the rate they are going, they wont even get a point out of this. brutal to watch right now

WalterSobchak

Blues Trololol
Mar 11, 2004
Where men chunder
www.larddesigns.com
I don't have a problem with him going to the bench. You're fairly useless as a player without a stick. Shattenkirk on the other hand, doesn't have an excuse on that.

Nah, even without his stick he still has right to fight for position and could have easily defended Ekblad. Shatt was slightly out of position but I don't think he (or anyone else) saw/expected Oshie to disappear like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad