GDT: Panthers @ Blues Bully Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
"That's their game. That's what they try to do. They try to bully you around the ice."

dd2ec0e9985dfb4433a3c733fc018d97.jpeg

Schwartz - Lehtera - Tarasenko
Berglund - Backes - Oshie
Ott - Stastny - Lindstrom
Porter - Lapierre - Reaves

Hi, Devils fans! Brodeur will start tonight.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
hopefully valdmir taresonka will slapshoot a free kick from the 40 yard line, then the dominos will fall like a house of cards.

checkmate

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Hmm, we'll see if Hitch just really shelters Butler and Lindbohm by double shifting the crap out of Petro and Shatty or if they play regular shifts on those pairs. Should be a good test for them. Won't speculate too much on it until after the game when we see how they are utilized.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Gunnarsson confirmed to have a concussion, so Lindbohm is probably going to stick on the roster for a while. I imagine that he'll play until Bouwmeester returns, then Butler will get the majority of games. Still, I bet he is glad he decided to stay in North America this season.

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
Great gdt! Good stuff. Where's ott w the kittens?

Hope lindbohm gets more minutes this game. Looking forward to hearing the cheers for Marty at scottrade.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Good thing Lindbohm didn't pull a Junland after failing to earn a spot out of camp. Same thing happened the year that Junland left, a ton of injuries hit, but he was out in Sweden.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Good thing Lindbohm didn't pull a Junland after failing to earn a spot out of camp. Same thing happened the year that Junland left, a ton of injuries hit, but he was out in Sweden.

That reminds me of when everyone thought the Eller-Junland center-defense 1-2 punch would surely lead us to victoy

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Junland is a name I haven't heard in a while.

Sucks that Gunnar is out but it gives us a chance to see what Lindbohm can bring. I feel like he's been getting overrated around here since he's the shiny new prospect, I mean he was okay but it was pretty noticeable that he was a rookie. People are acting like he's a better option than Butler/Cole already which I don't buy, give him more minutes and his mistakes will likely increase as well. That's not to say that I think he's a bad player, I think he can be a solid bottom pairing defenseman for us who can slide up. However, we need to stop acting like he was some miracle worker every time he hit the ice.

RR10*

However, we need to stop acting like he was some miracle worker every time he hit the ice.
However, he doesn't need to be that good to be better than Jackman or Butler. They truly suck so I hope Lindbohm is here to stay.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Junland is a name I haven't heard in a while.

Sucks that Gunnar is out but it gives us a chance to see what Lindbohm can bring. I feel like he's been getting overrated around here since he's the shiny new prospect, I mean he was okay but it was pretty noticeable that he was a rookie. People are acting like he's a better option than Butler/Cole already which I don't buy, give him more minutes and his mistakes will likely increase as well. That's not to say that I think he's a bad player, I think he can be a solid bottom pairing defenseman for us who can slide up. However, we need to stop acting like he was some miracle worker every time he hit the ice.

#hipsters

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Dear God, Petteri 2nd pairing. Wow Hitch I love youu, Love youu. :bb:

I'm going to focus more on Lindbohm tonight. Really hope he, Schmaltz and Parayko can develop into NHL players soon. Can never have too many dman.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
I have seen the panthers a few times this season when not watching the Blues and highly rate them, they are definitely a strong chance to make the playoffs this season. Expecting a tough game. Really hope the D puts in a solid 3 period effort as these panthers will pounce on any costly turnovers, am sure of it. Hoping we come away with the W.

LGB!

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I wonder where Prosser would have fit on the depth chart if he'd stuck around. I had been under the impression he was ahead of Butler. Also wonder whether Butler will make it back through waivers when everyone is healthy (or is he the healthy scratch guy under those circumstances)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad