Post-Game Talk: Ovi's Stanley Cup Champs visit SENS, Sat. 7:00pm (Xmas Edition Part II)

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Nah, people have just lost interest. I'm sure the holidays have something to do with it but this is the quietest GDT I've seen in a long while.

The more time I spend thinking about and following this team the more depressed I get. I have enough reasons to be depressed thank you very much.

Reactions: Alex1234

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
We've seen Sens teams before that hardly ever seemed to get any shots or chaos from in close. This team does a good job getting pucks on net and jamming it. A good building block for sure. Maybe the Caps were going through the motions a little but still would be nice to develop that into part of the identity

Reactions: Variable26

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
With the lineup I expected a worse result. Not a win or even a point but there were moments where they showed heart with White, Tkachuk and Stone leading the way.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
At least when they were losing at the beginning of the season they were scoring a ton of goals and fun to watch

This is just depressing

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
3-2 a loss. but they played a lot better.

Really liked Wolanin out there. Good poise. Good puck movement. He should have been out there for 6 on 5.. He has more ability with the puck than Ceci could ever hope to have.
Lajoie and Harpur had good games.

I also liked White (20:01 icetime) Paul and Rodewald played well.

Reactions: Variable26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad