Post-Game Talk: Ovi's Stanley Cup Champs visit SENS, Sat. 7:00pm (Xmas Edition Part II)

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The Ryan Dzingel special, skate like the wind. When a lane is closed off pull up and fire the puck cross ice, to no one.

Reactions: Tundraman

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
The Ryan Dzingel special, skate like the wind. When a lane is closed off pull up and fire the puck cross ice, to no one.
It's easy to love the goals Dzingel scores but he could be so much more if he was willing to pay the price with more net drive and finish. That's unfortunately why based on goals only he'll probably want too much to re-sign and the rest of his game will make him expendable

Reactions: MrCraigAnderson

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Same here. Seems even the hardcore fans have lost interest. Guess those 2 whole shots on net this period while down by 2 hasn't gotten anyone too excited either.

Yeah, maybe there some sick people too?

Or maybe in holiday?

Or maybe at the game?

Could be all three.

I hope white gets another. He is using Bobby’s fire power

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yeah, maybe there some sick people too?

Or maybe in holiday?

Or maybe at the game?

Could be all three.

I hope white gets another. He is using Bobby’s fire power

Nah, people have just lost interest. I'm sure the holidays have something to do with it but this is the quietest GDT I've seen in a long while.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
did you see the o-zone interference on the wall after the last face-off. It was pretty obvious and no call

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad