Overagers

Mata

Mar 4, 2019
Anyone looking for an OA goalie? Wondering if Dugas will be able to find another OHL job - his stats may not look great but if you look game by game he had very high ups but very low downs - heard Barrie could be in the market - could they use an 01 or do the need an 02 to keep other OAs?

Erie's goalie situation is anything but solid ATM. Aiden Campbell is expected to be the starter and Nolan Lalonde has 0 OHL games.

They could try to move on from Campbell if he isn't performing, pick up and OA, and mentor Lalonde and ease him into the OHL.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
I could see adding Kartye and Edmonds. The other 3 aren't in the same category imo

maybe not Russell; I’m unaware if his current injury status is post concussion related.
Russell, Kartye, Bertuzzi were all 0.4 goals and 0.4 assists per game as 18 yr olds; that’s pretty good, I think. Staios is as good or better than any of Allensen, Constantinou, Calisti; particularly the two Soo players defensively, imo.

Last edited:

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Russell is definitely a top OA in this league. I’m a NB fan but really think he will hit 90+ pts this year

SarniaStingFan

Jul 28, 2020
Who do you think will be the odd man or men out for each team? (BAR, ER, HAM, KIT, KGN, OS, OSH, SAR, SOO)

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
If Xhekaj gets sent back from Montreal then I would think he will be joining Hollet and Nolet as the OA's and Dickenson along with Has drawing the short straw! Having said that, would M McKenzie want to play 3 OA on defence? If Sebrango doesn't come back it will be a non-contending yr (competitive yes...contending I wouldnt think so) and having 3 OA wouldn't play well for next yr so at least one or two of those OA's will be traded.

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
If Xhekaj gets sent back from Montreal then I would think he will be joining Hollet and Nolet as the OA's and Dickenson along with Has drawing the short straw! Having said that, would M McKenzie want to play 3 OA on defence? If Sebrango doesn't come back it will be a non-contending yr (competitive yes...contending I wouldnt think so) and having 3 OA wouldn't play well for next yr so at least one or two of those OA's will be traded.
Hollett an 03

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018

Hollett’s an 03. They’ve got Has, Nolet, Xhekaj, Petizian and Dickerson. I think the 3 are Xhekaj (if back), Nolet and Petizian. Has in if Xhekaj plays pro.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Alex Johnston is likely the odd man out for SSM.

Would leave Joe Carroll, Tye Kartye, Robert Calisti and Cole Mackay.

My final three would be Tye Kartye, Robert Calisti and Cole Mackay.
Wondering if London is in the running for Carroll or Johnston now?

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Johnston is more of a shutdown centre, defensively responsible. Expect .5 pts/gm from him. Carroll could potentially be a first line scoring left winger, he has just been so hot/cold during his career if he can figure out how to stay hot look out! He can definitely score at a pace over 1 pts/gm, when he's hot.

Not sure what London's needs are.

Reactions: HF92 and LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Johnston is more of a shutdown centre, defensively responsible. Expect .5 pts/gm from him. Carroll could potentially be a first line scoring left winger, he has just been so hot/cold during his career if he can figure out how to stay hot look out! He can definitely score at a pace over 1 pts/gm, when he's hot.

Not sure what London's needs are.
is Carroll a power forwerd? does he use his size? is he physical?

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
He's not a wrecking ball out there, but he certainly uses leverage and reach to his advantage. He has a bomb of a shot that will beat most goalies in the league. If he had more accuracy he would be scoring like Nick Robertson.

Reactions: HF92 and LDN

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1