Out of town thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Closer to a certainty IMO

agreed, I wonder if we even have a season next year. I wondered how could they have a lockout and a new team the same year since if I paid 500M for a team I'd be so pissed if there was a lockout in my first season. So this tells me the league knows it could get ugly.

Reactions: 417

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
They are showing the Leafs v Sabres here, 13-3 in shots for the Sabres, they are dominating the Leafs. Andersen is standing on his head.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
agreed, I wonder if we even have a season next year. I wondered how could they have a lockout and a new team the same year since if I paid 500M for a team I'd be so pissed if there was a lockout in my first season. So this tells me the league knows it could get ugly.
Is there another sport that has lockouts as often as Hockey? That would be the third in like what...15 years?...The hell is that about.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
650 mill

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Sabres are on a roll. What a number one D and a borderline number one does to your team.
Skinner scoring at a 65 goal pace. Thats legit number one stuff. Great goal tending so far. Eichel is real deal too. Dahlin looks special for sure. Rienhart finding his game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad