Out of town thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Beaulieu is really good at moving the puck as long as it ends up on the other teams stick. I would get scared putting Beaulieu on the PP because he is so bad. Benn is better defensively.

Because I'm talking about that specific moment where Markov was a UFA. No team should protect a UFA in an expansion draft.

Emelin had an awful contract that we unloaded for free.

You're not really engaging in a rational discussion here mate. Just finding an excuse to every name out there in order to justify protecting Benn.
You'd be scared with Bo on the PP...well okay...if you want to play that game I'm scared every time Benn steps on the ice. He is hot garbage. Better defensively? Ya, no. They both suck, badly, but like I said, I'll take the guy with more skills every day of the week.

Emelin's contract was ''awful'', sure, agreed. But clearly, we did not need cap space and he had 2 years left, and again, he provides more than Benn.
Benn is just a confused piece of lard on skates. I have no idea what you see in him. He's freaking garbage.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Wow, Galchenyuk is having a just awful year
3G in 20 games. 10 pts. He really is just average at best
He’s a 20 g guy and that’s all. The 30 was a complete one off
Thank god Bergevin shipped his lazy ass outta town.

You just can't stop talking about him can you? :biglaugh:

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
You're not really engaging in a rational discussion here mate. Just finding an excuse to every name out there in order to justify protecting Benn.
You'd be scared with Bo on the PP...well okay...if you want to play that game I'm scared every time Benn steps on the ice. He is hot garbage. Better defensively? Ya, no. They both suck, badly, but like I said, I'll take the guy with more skills every day of the week.

Emelin's contract was ''awful'', sure, agreed. But clearly, we did not need cap space and he had 2 years left, and again, he provides more than Benn.
Benn is just a confused piece of lard on skates. I have no idea what you see in him. He's freaking garbage.
I do think Benn is better defensively. My point was that it's not like we protected Benn over some studs. Both Benn and Beaulieu suck, the difference between the two is very little in my opinion.

And had Bergevin known that Radulov and Markov wouldnt come back, he might have protected Emelin. At that time the move made sense to me.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Nope. The guy got unnecessary love
Did Nothing to deserve it
So you decide to give him unnecessary hate? Two wrongs don't make one right buddy.

He's gone, Domi has been excellent for us, it's okay you can move on from Galch. You're not discussing him, you're just pointlessly bashing him.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I do think Benn is better defensively. My point was that it's not like we protected Benn over some studs. Both Benn and Beaulieu suck, the difference between the two is very little in my opinion.

And had Bergevin known that Radulov and Markov wouldnt come back, he might have protected Emelin. At that time the move made sense to me.

My initial point wasn't about protecting him, it was about how he actually played well when we first got him but turns out he sucks badly. So when people bring up how great the trade Kulak is, maybe think back about the Benn one and wait a little bit before concluding anything.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
So you decide to give him unnecessary hate? Two wrongs don't make one right buddy.

He's gone, Domi has been excellent for us, it's okay you can move on from Galch. You're not discussing him, you're just pointlessly bashing him.
It’s not pointless at all. So many wanna blame the habs organization for his short comings. So it’s ok to bash Bergevin, MT and Julien for Galchenyuk lack of productivity in Montreal and how he was supposedly handled so poorly but I Can’t bash Galchenyuk for having an atrocious start?
A tad hypocritical.
Im sure he will go on bit of a streak and score his 20 but that’s all he is. Middle of the road winger

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
It’s not pointless at all. So many wanna blame the habs organization for his short comings. So it’s ok to bash Bergevin, MT and Julien for Galchenyuk lack of productivity in Montreal and how he was supposedly handled so poorly but I Can’t bash Galchenyuk for having an atrocious start?
A tad hypocritical.
Im sure he will go on bit of a streak and score his 20 but that’s all he is. Middle of the road winger

Whether Galch goes on to not score another goal in the NHL from today on is completely irrelevant.
He doesn't play for us anymore, what's this childish attitude? You guys blamed Bergevin so now I want to crap on Galch?...I mean really, the hell is that about? lol

There were legitimate questions about how this management group developed him. Whether he scores 50 this year or just one more goal changes absolute jack shit about it. So I don't see the point of bashing him now...

Julien used Galch on the 4th line when he came back from injuries, despite him being one of our best forwards all year. He even used Paul Byron over him at center. Like, it's all good if you want to say the player needs to take responsibility. That's fine. But don't tell me management didn't take some freaking bad or weird decisions themselves. So again, people questioning this management regarding Galch was totally warranted. Your continuous bashing of him months after being traded away isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad