Out of town thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Still waiting for those mighty Flyers that McGuire warmed us with boogie man stories.....

“I’m telling you, the Flyers are gonna be good, scary good, Montreal you’ve been warned, they got some scary talent coming up through the pipeline, and they’ can play a nasty game, NASTY GAME!! “

-Pierre McGuire

Official clown of NBC Sports
Don't worry...if in X number of years down the line, this "prophecy" comes true.

He'll be there to tell everyone he called it first.

"MITCH PLAY THE TAPE!"

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Galchenyuk is part of the problem
Isn’t that why they brought in Galchenyuk?

I wouldn't say so. Have you guys forgotten that Domi has already scored more goals than last season? I don't know if you have to blame the coach, system or players at this point but Arizona has had trouble scoring goals for a while now. I don't think Galchenyuk will change much to that.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I wouldn't say so. Have you guys forgotten that Domi has already scored more goals than last season? I don't know if you have to blame the coach, system or players at this point but Arizona has had trouble scoring goals for a while now. I don't think Galchenyuk will change much to that.
Galchenyuk is exactly who I thought he was. He’s good on the PP and OT
He has 3 goal and 9 total points
2 of his goals and 5 of his points are on the pp
He’s useless when it’s 5 vs 5

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Don't worry...if in X number of years down the line, this "prophecy" comes true.

He'll be there to tell everyone he called it first.

"MITCH PLAY THE TAPE!"
Oh, don’t forget

Pierre....”Julien is probably not happy with last nights performance “

Cue Mitch playing a tape of Julien chewing out his team on last nights performance

Pierre....“See, just what I said, and we didn’t rehearse this right Mitch?”

Mitch......“No Pierre, we never rehearse, I’ve never conducted my interviews that way”

Reactions: 417 and Runner77

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Arizona is a mess again this year, by far the worst team in the league and their prospects bank is pretty meh to say the least, personally I cant see that franchise ever succeed unless they draft some top end prospects in some successive years...

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Arizona is a mess again this year, by far the worst team in the league and their prospects bank is pretty meh to say the least, personally I cant see that franchise ever succeed unless they draft some top end prospects in some successive years...

Everyone was praising their hiring of an analytics nerd with zero management experience. What a surprise, it didn’t work and you can’t succeed as a GM simply by looking at Excel spreadsheets.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Galchenyuk will solve their problems
Didn’t you you hear, he scored 30 goals one year

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Galchenyuk is exactly who I thought he was. He’s good on the PP and OT
He has 3 goal and 9 total points
2 of his goals and 5 of his points are on the pp
He’s useless when it’s 5 vs 5

He has almost as many goals not including EN as Domi did all of last season after 15 games. Their problem’s are much deeper, more so budget.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Everyone was praising their hiring of an analytics nerd with zero management experience. What a surprise, it didn’t work and you can’t succeed as a GM simply by looking at Excel spreadsheets.
Im not the biggest Chyyka fan either but teams are mostly built through drafts these days and if dont have enough financial ressources to build a strong scouting staff and have competent eyes everywhere, you have 2 strikes against you right of the bat...

Reactions: ArtPeur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad