Injury Report: Out of Town Thread Part XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I've watched the entire Leafs/Bruins game tonight and I'm still not impressed by Matthews overall game and compete level. I was far more impressed by Eichel's overall compete and game when he was all over the ice and pretty much dominated the Habs earlier this season.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
What's going on in Tampa Bay....something seems sketchy. Trouble scoring goals, bad body language from many players.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I've watched the entire Leafs/Bruins game tonight and I'm still not impressed by Matthews overall game and compete level. I was far more impressed by Eichel's overall compete and game when he was all over the ice and pretty much dominated the Habs earlier this season.
:thumbu:

Reactions: sheed36

Capz

Jul 1, 2019
Sometimes I don't know which team I hate more, but the Leafs did not deserve to win that game.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
That pass to Marner in OT was pretty much the first thing I saw Matthews do the entire game. Someone being paid his money needs to be far more impactful during games.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I've never seen as much jumping for a regular season win as marner for that 3 on 3 goal.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Chalk this as a "I know it's early, but" kind of stat:

The leafs lead the east with 3.89 goals per game. No surprise there.

But who is number 2? Its actually the habs and they are only 0.01 goals back at 3.88 goals per game.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
That pass to Marner in OT was pretty much the first thing I saw Matthews do the entire game. Someone being paid his money needs to be far more impactful during games.
They have talent but I guarantee you that the Leafs will not be a threat for a cup in their current form. They are so passive and unphysical, they could easily be pushed around and intimidated as they are now. Not enough of a mix on that team yet but they do have the assets needed to get it.

Reactions: jaffy27 and sheed36

beh3moth

May 27, 2010
Chalk this as a "I know it's early, but" kind of stat:

The leafs lead the east with 3.89 goals per game. No surprise there.

But who is number 2? Its actually the habs and they are only 0.01 goals back at 3.88 goals per game.

This is pleasantly surprising. Goals by committee eh?

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
This is pleasantly surprising. Goals by committee eh?

Habs averaged over 3 goals per game last year with a futile powerplay. This year, I guess they have continued their strong 5 on 5 production.

I'm guessing the main cause of the increase so far is that they are scoring PP goals virtually every game.

Reactions: jaffy27

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
TB has nothing to prove this Season so they are pobably are just all numb after last season and on auto pilot .

Its a no win situation for them lol They could go 70-12 and people would not care and wait for playoffs

TB's Season does not start until the playoffs for them this year .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad