Injury Report: Out of Town Thread Part XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I was looking on my Twitter feed and saw someone posting pictures of strange things that you can find on the NYC Subway while scrolling I noticed this one.
Screen-Shot-2019-03-20-at-4.02.07-PM.jpg

Was this common knowledge when it happened?

Reactions: DAChampion

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Caps have been contenders for 10+ years since 07-08 they never really looked back. Really different than Nashville.
In fairness, Webers detractors make a huge point on lack on his teams Play off success.

OV and the Caps could not get past the second round for like what?... 12 years?

Regardless, both are worthy captains and going to HOF

note : Mark Messier teams missed the play offs for the final 8 seasons of his career.

Last edited:

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I've never seen as much jumping for a regular season win as marner for that 3 on 3 goal.
He did look a bit goofy on that.

Reilly tipped it in.

Marner still has weak numbers 5 on 5. I read he is 10th on the club with 3 or 4 points.

Last edited:

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
TB has nothing to prove this Season so they are pobably are just all numb after last season and on auto pilot .

Its a no win situation for them lol They could go 70-12 and people would not care and wait for playoffs

TB's Season does not start until the playoffs for them this year .
Well if they didnt have something to prove when the season started.......they do now.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
It's really amazing the bias our fans in this site show towards home grown (drafted) talent.

Chucky paced for 70 points over 30 games once in his 5 year career here, but the coaches ruined him.

I get your overall point, but just to be clear and FACTUAL, Therrien always said that Galchenyuk was being developed to play C, and he played him at C for over one full season until he was fired. Galchenyuk struggled coming back from injury after pacing 0.98 ppg for 46 games over two seasons, but Therrien never wavered from using him as 1C or 2C until he was replaced by Chu-Rien. It's Clod who threw Chucky under the bus.

That being said, there is ZERO reason to want to move Domi to wing to "punish" him for taking the C spot some wanted Chucky to have.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Dahlstrom with his first NHL goal...
Waived off offside. Hopefully he doesn't have to wait as long as Mete did to find the twine again. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad