Out of Town Scoreboard - Preseason & Regular Season 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yea, it looks like some of their young players who were being hyped aren't panning out. Which is typical of most prospects that aren't top-5 picks who get hyped up.

Kakko will pan out, the Finns were being dumb assuming he was going to be some immediate superstar, but the kid obviously has talent.

Jack will pan out as well so it’s not that big a deal.

Nico will also pan out for those beating that drum. I figured his breakout would happen this season, but that really isn’t possible with the system we are currently employing.

Reactions: Dialamo

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Kakko will pan out, the Finns were being dumb assuming he was going to be some immediate superstar, but the kid obviously has talent.

Jack will pan out as well so it’s not that big a deal.

Nico will also pan out for those beating that drum. I figured his breakout would happen this season, but that really isn’t possible with the system we are currently employing.

I wasn't even talking Kakko. I was referring more to Chytill, Kravtsov and Andersson who were being hyped up as being close to ready and all three are off the roster already. Their still young so they aren't bust, so maybe pan out was the wrong term.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wasn't even talking Kakko. I was referring more to Chytill, Kravtsov and Andersson who were being hyped up as being close to ready and all three are off the roster already. Their still young so they aren't bust, so maybe pan out was the wrong term.
Someone disagrees.
49811.jpg

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Devils vs Penguins: 4 goals against Blackwood, 1 stoppable, 1 goal against Jarry, no chance, 1 rebound goal against.

Rangers vs Senators: 4 goals against Lundqvist, 2 stoppable. 1 goal against Nilsson and it's stoppable.

So that's 10 goals scored on goalies tonight, 4 are stoppable. That's 40% of the goals scored tonight were stoppable. 1 goal (10%) was scored on a rebound. Combined save percentages were .932%.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Jacob Trouba goal on Anders Nilsson. Puck was going wide on this shot from the point and Nilsson misses it and deflects it with his stick and scores on himself.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Quinn is going to get ****canned, but their issues have a lot more to do with their roster.

They would be unwise to pull the plug on the rebuild and try to go all in in the short term.

Their prospect pool has been overrated despite all the picks they have hoarded. They got some players, but some of those early picks were not good.

Kakko will be fine though, and Bread keeps proving he is one of the best wingers in the league.

I think they already pulled the plug on the rebuild the minute they hired JD and signed Panarin. If they fire Quinn in-season they're either truly delusional over how good their team was supposed to be this year, or they're getting Babcock which I could definitely see happening.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Rangers win 6-5, but yet Kakko is -3.

He must really be a defensive liability out there. Team worst -10 on a team with a mean +/- of E.

EDIT: Team worst Fenwick of 37% too.

Reactions: Dialamo

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Sabres vs Bruins: 3 goals against Ullmark, no chance on any, 2 rebound goals against, 1 deflection goal against. 2 goals against Rask, 1 stoppable, 1 rebound goal against.

Ducks vs Panthers: 5 goals against Gibson, 2 stoppable, 1 rebound goal against, 1 deflection goal against. 4 goals against Bobrovsky, 2 stoppable, 1 rebound goal against.

Penguins vs Islanders: 4 goals against Murray, 1 stoppable, 1 rebound goal against. 3 goals against Greiss, 2 stoppable, 2 rebound goals against.

Red Wings vs Blue Jackets: 5 goals against Howard, 2 stoppable, 2 rebound goals against. 4 goals against Korpisalo, no chance on any. 3 deflection goals against.

Flyers vs Hurricanes: 3 goals against Elliott, 2 stoppable, 1 rebound goal against. 4 goals against Mrazek, 1 stoppable.

Avalanche vs Wild: 3 goals against Grubauer, no chance on any, 1 rebound goal against, 1 deflection goal against. 2 goals against Stalock, 1 stoppable.

Predators vs Canucks: 5 goals against Rinne, 1 stoppable, 2 rebound goals against, 2 deflection goals against. 3 goals against Markstrom, 1 stoppable, 1 deflection goal against.

Flames vs Blues: 5 goals against Rittich, 4 stoppable. Binnington gets the shutout.

Lightning vs Blackhawks: 2 goals against McElhinney, 1 stoppable, 1 rebound goal against. 3 goals against Crawford, 1 stoppable.

Jets vs Stars: 4 goals against Hellebuyck, no chance on any. 2 rebound goals against, 1 deflection goal against. 3 goals against Bishop, 1 stoppable, 1 rebound goal against, 1 deflection goal against.

Maple Leafs vs Coyotes: 1 goal against Andersen, no chance, 1 rebound goal against. 3 goals against Kuemper, 2 stoppable, 1 rebound goal against.

Golden Knights vs Sharks: 2 goals against Fleury, 1 stoppable, 1 rebound goal against. 1 goal against Dell and it's stoppable.

Oilers vs Kings: 3 goals against Smith, 2 stoppable, 1 rebound goal against. 2 goals against Koskinen in relief, no chance on either. 1 goal against Quick, no chance.

So that's 76 goals scored against goalies last night, 29 are stoppable. That's 38% of the goals score were stoppable. 22 (29%) were on rebounds. 11 (14%) were on deflections. Combined save percentages were .906%.

Yes I'm the enemy but I'm a friendly enemy...longtime Ranger fan and yes I come in peace but I gotta say that I always come to your board to both read your boards comments when my Rangers play and other teams win or lose as it's always entertaining as you guys are just as passionate and nuts as we are on my board.

Second reason is to read these daily posts by Bleed about the goaltending in each game as it's very informative and it also helps me for my two $$ fantasy teams when evaluating goaltending situations around the league.

So Bleed keep up the good work...kudo's my brother from across the river...lol...:nod:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yes I'm the enemy but I'm a friendly enemy...longtime Ranger fan and yes I come in peace but I gotta say that I always come to your board to both read your boards comments when my Rangers play and other teams win or lose as it's always entertaining as you guys are just as passionate and nuts as we are on my board.

Second reason is to read these daily posts by Bleed about the goaltending in each game as it's very informative and it also helps me for my two $$ fantasy teams when evaluating goaltending situations around the league.

So Bleed keep up the good work...kudo's my brother from across the river...lol...:nod:
Thank you! I appreciate you following along and everyone else who follows along with these! They've been pretty taxing lately (especially with these nights of 14 games and crazy high scoring) and I've been going to sleep too early to even stay up long enough to review all of them on the same night and have had to do them the next day! But I do appreciate the kind words and your genuine interest in my work!:nod:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Red Wings vs Devils: 4 goals against Bernier, no chance on any. 1 goal against Domingue, no chance.

Canucks vs Capitals: 1 goal against Markstrom, no chance. 1 goal against Holtby, no chance.

Flames vs Flyers: 2 goals against Rittich, both are stoppable, 1 rebound goal against. 2 goals against Hart, 1 stoppable.

Coyotes vs Kings: 2 goals against Raanta, no chance on either. 2 goals against Quick, no chance on either/

Panthers vs Hurricanes: 3 goals against Bobrovsky, 2 stoppable. 2 goals against Mrazek, no chance on either.

Ducks vs Lightning: 6 goals against Miller, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Vasilevskiy, 1 stoppable.

Maple Leafs vs Avalanche: 3 goals against Andersen, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Grubauer, 1 stoppable.

Blue Jackets vs Jets: 4 goals against Merzlikins, 3 stoppable. 3 goals against Brossoit, 1 stoppable. Merzlikins is the worst goalie I've seen in a LONG time. And I could have also nailed him on the goal I didn't, because he gave it away, but his teammate did gain possession of it first, so I didn't nail him.

Wild vs Bruins: 5 goals against Stalock, 2 stoppable. 4 goals against Rask, no chance on any.

Rangers vs Canadiens: 5 goals against Georgiev, 3 stoppable. 6 goals against Price, 2 stoppable.

Predators vs Blues: 2 goals against Saros, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Binnington, no chance on any.

Blackhawks vs Stars: 1 goal against Lehner, no chance. 1 goal against Khudobin and it's stoppable.

Oilers vs Golden Knights: 2 goals against Smith, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Fleury, 1 stoppable.

Islanders vs Sharks: 2 goals against Varlamov, no chance on either. 1 goal against Jones, no chance.

I'm so stressed and this is the third time I've done this already, so I'm not adding up a stoppable goal today or figuring out save percentages for tonight. Too many games, too many goals, too many times I've typed it today. I'm just gonna add goals that were stoppable to each goalie's count in my files and that's it.

Last edited:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I regret to inform that I'm not tracking rebounds or deflections for last night's review and I might stop tracking them altogether, because they're making my reviews insanely long to do. At least on nights where there's 13 or 14 games like Thursday and Saturday.

I already finished typing up my review (with all the rebounds and deflections) and I lost all the data TWICE already for this review. I just can't do that on nights where there's this many games and I should probably cut them out altogether, because I have to watch every goal twice.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
I regret to inform that I'm not tracking rebounds or deflections for last night's review and I might stop tracking them altogether, because they're making my reviews insanely long to do. At least on nights where there's 13 or 14 games like Thursday and Saturday.

I already finished typing up my review (with all the rebounds and deflections) and I lost all the data TWICE already for this review. I just can't do that on nights where there's this many games and I should probably cut them out altogether, because I have to watch every goal twice.
I wonder if we can get a few folks to try and help out with the analysis on your behalf. You can assign some games and instructions to us to take some of the pressure off. I'd be willing to help a bit!

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

This is unacceptable. I expect you to track deflections rebounds precipitation and the speed of every shot. Now get to it and no more excuses.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I wonder if we can get a few folks to try and help out with the analysis on your behalf. You can assign some games and instructions to us to take some of the pressure off. I'd be willing to help a bit!
Nah won’t work. The definition of a “stoppable” goal will differ from person to person.

Reactions: Bleedred

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Thank you! I appreciate you following along and everyone else who follows along with these! They've been pretty taxing lately (especially with these nights of 14 games and crazy high scoring) and I've been going to sleep too early to even stay up long enough to review all of them on the same night and have had to do them the next day! But I do appreciate the kind words and your genuine interest in my work!:nod:

Your more than welcome Bleed. I always have mucho respect for peeps like you and some of the fellas on the Ranger board who go out of their way to post statistics and stuff like this for the rest of us. And tho it might seem to be a thankless endeavor, it isn't which is why I felt I needed to acknowledge you for your superior efforts.

I'm sure the rest of your brothers here in Devil land appreciate it as well even if maybe you don't realize it. Anyways no need to go crazy with this shit as whatever you can do is plenty good enough....cheers my brother.

OK enough of the niceties...when is it we get to play one another again? It seems like it's been forever since you kicked our asses when if memory serves me correct, the sight of Ranger red white and blue was just the tonic for you guys to end that losing streak of yours at the beginning of the season...lol

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I'm sure the rest of your brothers here in Devil land appreciate it as well even if maybe you don't realize it. Anyways no need to go crazy with this **** as whatever you can do is plenty good enough....cheers my brother.
Na. This is HFBoards. There's always going to be people complaining the work is worthless or incorrect :(

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nah won’t work. The definition of a “stoppable” goal will differ from person to person.
I completely agree with this.

There will be times that I'm watching a game or watching the highlights to my review and one of the announcers is going ''Yeah, not a great goal on the goalie, I really thought he could have had that one'' or done better on it, etc. And I'm thinking ''Really? That's interesting. I didn't think there was anything he could have done on that one''. And then there's times where most won't agree with me calling this goal or that goal stoppable, but then I'll hear Bryce Salvador come out and say in the post game ''I think Blackwood could have had this one''. Like on the third Penguins goal the other night.

Na. This is HFBoards. There's always going to be people complaining the work is worthless or incorrect :(
It's fine with me. Anybody who performs something is always going to have critics. That's how I always look at it.:nod:

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Your more than welcome Bleed. I always have mucho respect for peeps like you and some of the fellas on the Ranger board who go out of their way to post statistics and stuff like this for the rest of us. And tho it might seem to be a thankless endeavor, it isn't which is why I felt I needed to acknowledge you for your superior efforts.

I'm sure the rest of your brothers here in Devil land appreciate it as well even if maybe you don't realize it. Anyways no need to go crazy with this **** as whatever you can do is plenty good enough....cheers my brother.

OK enough of the niceties...when is it we get to play one another again? It seems like it's been forever since you kicked our asses when if memory serves me correct, the sight of Ranger red white and blue was just the tonic for you guys to end that losing streak of yours at the beginning of the season...lol
I do thank you for your support, once again!:nod:

And we play again this coming Saturday at 1:00 PM!

Reactions: My3Sons and Maximus

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Sabres vs Panthers: 2 goals against Ullmark, no chance on either. 5 goals against Montembeault, 4 stoppable. He sucks. Only goalie I've seen this year almost as bad as Elvis Merzlikins of Columbus. He stunk last year too, if I recall correctly, in his short call up. And gave up a lot of really soft goals.

Hurricanes vs Red Wings: 1 goal against Howard and it's a stoppable one. Lucky bounce off the boards, but he looked like he had it covered up, but he didn't have it covered up and it was poked through anyway. Reimer gets the shutout.

Oilers vs Coyotes: 3 goals against Koskinen, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Kuemper, 1 stoppable. The dead angle goal on Koskinen was not the one I nailed him on. His own teammate was interfering with him on that one. Koskinen doesn't look that bad this year to me, compared to last year, where I had him down for I think the highest percentage of goals I counted stoppable (or he was tied with Mike Smith) and tied with Martin Jones for the most goals I counted stoppable in the entire league. He actually looks to be a safer bet right now in net for the Oilers than Mike Smith does.

So that's 14 goals scored on goalies tonight, 7 are stoppable. That's 50% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .927%.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this whatever you wanna call it by Girgensons on Montembeault. I guess you can call this a goal.

Reactions: David Conte
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad