Out-of-town Scoreboard 2018-19 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Let's see how Col does in their upcoming stretch of games vs Rawly, Philly, TB and the Senzzz

They already lost to the Rags

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Trotz is a good coach, he got the best out of many mediocre Predator teams.

On one hand he may save Lou from himself, on the other hand Isle fans may be complaining they're in mediocreville and will never bottom out with Trotz.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Not sure if we had a separate 2019 Draft thread going, but in case anybody needs some entertainment, here's a stream for US U18 against BU:

Bob McKenzie had 7 of the Team USA kids in his top 20 for 2019.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They can definitely be a playoff team of Lou picks up a few pieces
Oh god, here we go again.

Do you think any teams in the East will miss the playoffs? There’s only 8 available spots you know....

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Washington has blueline issues. Wow.
Give the Panthers credit. Gutsy team.

Seriously though, I don’t think he Caps have showed up to play a game sinxe before they played us.

And Holtby hasn’t been all that good to start this year and wasn’t good in the regular season last year. And any team playing Brooks Orpik in 2018 is smoking crack.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
FLA still leading, but waiting for Wash to force OT so it's a 3-point game.

Then FLA will win

Last edited:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for the night.

Panthers vs Capitals: Holtby allows 4 goals and 1 stoppable one. Reimer allows 4 goals and 1 stoppable one. The goal that got Reimer yanked was the worst rebound I've seen all year. Reimer deserved to get on the board with an assist for that rebound. Both starting goalies are pulled after 4 in this one. Copley allows 1 goal he has no chance on in relief. Hutchinson allows 1 goal he has no no chance on in relief.

Wild vs Stars: Dubnyk allows 1 goal and has no chance on it. Bishop allows 2 goals and has no chance on either.

Predators vs Flames: Rinne allows 3 goals and had no chance on any of them. Not sure why he was pulled in this one. Saros allows 0 goals in relief. Smith allows 4 goals and 1 stoppable one.

Not many stoppable goals to choose from tonight, so the softy of the night is definitely the Reimer perfect rebound pass for the Capitals fourth goal.

Reactions: GoldOnGold

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LA is really a garbage team this year. And I think all of their wins have been in games where they got badly outplayed. They could easily be winless right now.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wonder if Pete will have the boys ready to play Lou tonight? Since Lou fired him and he probably wants to beat them. He didn’t have them ready to beat Lou in Brooklyn a couple weeks ago, since he needed them ready to beat us. Maybe since they don’t play us again any time soon, he’ll have them teady tonight?

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
Rinne is now injured... while injuries to goalie are not unusual, they are more prone to the ones who play the butterfly style (cory, rinne, quick etc).

In my league I'm one of the few that dont play butterfly, not only because it hurts the legs after a while but because it limits what you can do as a goalie. Once you drop down you give the shooter many more ways to beat you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad