Out-of-town Scoreboard 2018-19 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight and the one measly game.

Oilers vs Sharks: 3 goals against Koskinen1 stoppable. 4 goals against Jones, no chance on any.

7 goals scored on goalies tonight and 1 stoppable. Just 14%. Combined saves percentages combined save percentages were .854%. That’s a one game sample size for you.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Closest Bleed has had to a night off
I actually really needed the break, but back at it tonight!
Did Hitch coach the Oilers in their game against the Sharks last night ?
Yup.

They might be decent now, but their goaltending still sucks. Talbot probably isn’t as bad as he’s been this year, but I also think Koskinen isn’t nearly as good as he’s been. He’s not passing the eye test at all.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Yeah he did.

I saw a chart posted the other day, forgot the source. The Sharks play the fastest "pace" in the NHL and the Oilers are up there too. We are also in the upper echelon, but frankly both of those teams move way faster than us it seems. Although of course you wonder how much McDavid juices those stats, seeing as he always plays 20+ min. a night.

Stating the obvious and it doesn't necessarily help our defensive woes, but if there's a chance we can get Karlsson here, I think even in decline he'll do a lot for us. And we can step away from Vatanen's next contract, which I don't think will be kind to us.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Gonna be a long review tonight. 14 games played.

Jake Allen was trash again from what I saw.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight, it's gonna be a LONG one!

Canadiens vs Devils: 5 goals against Price, 2 stoppable. 2 goals against Kinkaid, 1 stoppable.

Islanders vs Rangers: 5 goals against Lehner, 1 stoppable. Georgiev with his first career shutout. What a steal the Rags got in Georgiev.

Stars vs Penguins: 5 goals against Khudobin, no chance on any of them. 1 goal against DeSmith, no chance.

Blackhawks vs Capitals: 4 goals against Crawford, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Holtby, 1 stoppable.

Maples Leafs vs Hurricanes: 3 goals against Andersen, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against McElhinney, 1 stoppable.

Flyers vs Sabres: 4 goals against Lyon, 2 stoppable. 2 goals against Hutton, no chance on eith

Bruins vs Red Wings: 3 goals against Rask, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Howard, no chance on either.

Panthers vs Lightning: 6 goals against Luongo, no chance on any of them. 1 goal against Reimer in relief and it's stoppable. 3 goals against Domingue, 1 stoppable.

Blues vs Predators: 3 goals against Allen, 1 stoppable. 1 goal against Rinne, kind of a stoppable one. Not terrible.

Senators vs Wild: 5 goals against Anderson, 3 stoppable. 4 goals against Dubnyk, 1 stoppable.

Golden Knights vs Coyotes: 2 goals against Fleury, no chance on either. 3 goals against Kuemper, no chance on any of them.

Canucks vs Ducks: 4 goals against Markstrom, 2 stoppable. 3 goals against Gibson, 1 stoppable.

Jets vs Flames: 3 goals against Hellebuyck, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Brossoit in relief, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Rittich, no chance on any of them.

Avalanche vs Kings: 3 goals against Varlamov, 2 stoppable. 6 goals against Petersen, 1 stoppable. 1 goal against Budaj in relief, no chance.

So that's 93 goals scored on goalies tonight, if I counted that right? 29% of goals tonight were stoppable. Combined save percentages tonight were .890%. Stoppable goal count probably isn't as high as it could be with the really poor save percentages tonight. That's if I counted all that right, but the only thing I'm sure I counted right in this are the stoppable goals. :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just wanted to thank anyone who even reads these. Tonight's took me 2 hours to do just about. I don't even think it was necessarily because of how many games, as much as it was some of these games were REALLY high scoring and the highlight videos didn't show enough angles and replays on all of the goals, so I had to watch the individual goal video replays on some of these. More than I usually would.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Because there were so many goals last night, you get two softies of the night. You get a bonus one. First one is scored by Adam Henrique on Jacob Markstrom. How many times are you gonna get beat on that same side from a dead angle this week? This is like the third time in a 7-10 day span.

This one was really bad on Varlamov, but his team was on the right end of a blowout victory.

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
Just wanted to thank anyone who even reads these. Tonight's took me 2 hours to do just about. I don't even think it was necessarily because of how many games, as much as it was some of these games were REALLY high scoring and the highlight videos didn't show enough angles and replays on all of the goals, so I had to watch the individual goal video replays on some of these. More than I usually would.

Really appreciate the effort you put into them.

You're kind of like the goalie guru around here and I love how passionate you get about them. Especially the bad ones, lol.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Really appreciate the effort you put into them.

You're kind of like the goalie guru around here and I love how passionate you get about them. Especially the bad ones, lol.
Thank you! I do Appreciate it bud! I usually don't complain, but it was hard work tonight! Haha.

Reactions: VoidCreature

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Because there were so many goals last night, you get two softies of the night. You get a bonus one. First one is scored by Adam Henrique on Jacob Markstrom. How many times are you gonna get beat on that same side from a dead angle this week? This is like the third time in a 7-10 day span.

This one was really bad on Varlamov, but his team was on the right end of a blowout victory.

Immature as it may be, you give me a chuckle (giggle sometimes) almost once a day when I read “Bleeds softy of the night”.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Wait...

*YOU* want to thank *US* for YOU working so hard on this???? :skeptic:

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad