Out-of-town Scoreboard 2018-19 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Nice to finally see Rawly lose in regulation.

Although, they outplayed Wpg and out-shot them almost 2 to 1

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
ESPN box scores used to show players that were scratched

I don't see them today, what site shows the scratch list per game?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I actually don't hate reading Rawly, I think it's just the fact that DD has typed it so many times because he talks about them so much.:laugh:

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Nice to finally see Rawly lose in regulation.

Although, they outplayed Wpg and out-shot them almost 2 to 1

I'd be interested to see how many of them were actually quality shots. The fact that they're racking up 40+ shot games doesn't really mean anything if they're just throwing everything on net. Also, their team save percentage still sucks, which will catch up to them eventually.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Their goaltending has not been good so far this season.

I do not believe they can score their way past those issues and have major success. The good news for them is that the Flyers and Jackets look pedestrian enough to potentially stay ahead of despite that. Florida as well.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Didn't do my goals against review yesterday, but there's only 3 games to go over. Starting with our game.

First Palmieri goal on Jones is stoppable. I know it's a 5 on 3 power play, so he's likely gonna get scored on whether it's a stoppable shot or not, but that one was stoppable and he gets a big piece of it. Goal 3 was very bad. The Mueller shot should have not leaked past him for Dea to put in. No chance on goal 2. Kinkaid allows 2 goals and no chance on either of them.

Ducks vs Blues: Sometimes I'd ding a goalie on getting beaten so cleanly to the glove like Johnson was on goal 1, but it was from pretty close range and a breakaway, so I won't count that as a stoppable goal. He had no chance on goal 2. Goal 3 was a bit borderline, but it was on a rebound. He gives up 3 goals and I can't count any as stoppable. Ryan Miller allows 2 goals and no chance on either.

Hurricanes vs Jets: Brossoit allows 1 goal and no chance on it. Mrazek allows 2 goals and no chance on either.

Leaving Martin Jones (top-8 goalie in the league) as the only goalie to allow any stoppable goals on Sunday.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Michael Ferland - the other guy they got in the Hannifin deal - has been playing very well for them on the line with Aho. Who knew? And also who knows if he will keep it up.

He did score 21 goals last year playing about 15 minutes a night, so it's not completely out of nowhere. And his shooting percentage has been pretty consistent the last 3 years.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel sorry for anyone who has to watch the Red Wings on a regular basis. They look awful.
They have one of the best GM's of all time tho!

Seriously, they need to give Holland the heave ho and try and hire Yzerman.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is the Leafs goal song seriously ''You make my dreams come true'' or whatever it's called by Hall and Oates? Seriously? That's gotta be one of the more goofier goal songs in the league....

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
is nashville still using that horrible new country crap?
I think so.

I hate Country music more than almost anyone, but I understand that since it's Nashville, it's unique to them to use crappy Country music.

I don't understand the concept of using a lame 80's love song by Hall and Oates as a goal song.

Reactions: Nubmer6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad