Out-of-town Scoreboard 2018-19 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
no, i missed the news originally and then i heard it was "what the ****? why didnt i hear about this?"
I remember talking about it on the forum the day it happened.

It happened on July 15th, which I can tell you without even looking at the date. How do I remember that? Because my memory is so good? Not quite. Because I remember it was a Sunday and the day after Saturday, July 14th, which one of the worst days I've had in recent memory.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Key Avalanche acquisition Matt Calvert with his first goal of the year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think PK Subban just called Zadorov a pu**y and a terrible hockey player haha. I’m not sure if it was Subban, but someone said it and Pierre said “I wanna apologize for some of the verbiage that came through. That’s PK Subban and Nikita Zadorov talking down there” and the whoever said it didn’t have a Russian accent. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Reactions: Dialamo

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I just now discovered radio feeds on the NHL app for each team feed in every game. I heard about it, but never checked it out until just now. I’m gonna have to listen to Chico one night when we’re playing against the Lightning or nationally and I can’t watch the Devils feed.

Only problem is they’re not in sync with the TV feed. They’re anywhere from 10-20 seconds behind.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I just now discovered radio feeds on the NHL app for each team feed in every game. I heard about it, but never checked it out until just now. I’m gonna have to listen to Chico one night when we’re playing against the Lightning or nationally and I can’t watch the Devils feed.

Only problem is they’re not in sync with the TV feed. They’re anywhere from 10-20 seconds behind.

ya …the nhl app feeds have both teams……listened to a bunch last season with chico and yes……….they lag behind in real time

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND

That's the joy of following a GDT while listening to the game. You're always behind by like 15-20 seconds.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
ya …the nhl app feeds have both teams……listened to a bunch last season with chico and yes……….they lag behind in real time
That's the joy of following a GDT while listening to the game. You're always behind by like 15-20 seconds.
I think as long as the TV feed is the earlier one, then it's all good.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
God Pierre is BRUTAL tonight.

''Nick Bonino is a 2 time Stanley Cup champion because he's an unselfish player''.

He's a 2 two time Stanley Cup champion because he played on a stacked team, with multiple superstars and perhaps the best coached team in many years.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm trying to do the goals against review, but my wifi is running like dial up from 1999 right now. Causing videos to buffer like it's 1999.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Penguins vs Capitals: 2 goals against DeSmith, no chance on either. 1 goal against Holtby, no chance on it. I originally said this looked bad on Holtby, but it was one timed and he wasn't really back in time for it. Should he have been? Maybe. He looked slow getting over and it barely beat him. This was a tough one, but I don't think I can nail him on it. It was close though.

Predators vs Avalanche: 1 goal against Rinne, no chance. 3 goals against Varlamov, 1 stoppable.

Flames vs Ducks: 3 goals against Mike Smith, 2 stoppable. 2 goals against Miller, 1 stoppable. And for people who really have a short fuse for rebounds, you might count ALL THREE goals against Smith as stoppable, because he gave up not the best rebound on the second goal, but I'm not dinging him on that. The first one was horrendous and that's the softy of the night.

12 goals against tonight, 4 are stoppable. That's 33%. Most of the goalies weren't bad, but Smith was horrendous. He leads the league in stoppable goals now, and I'm almost positive he probably is dead last in save percentage among goalies that have started at least 5 games or so. Actually, he and Jake Allen are tied with 14 stoppable goals on my list.

Last edited:

Camille the Eel

Well strange to say Moore is playing and fitting in very well in Boston.

Because I’m up in Maine, clearing up a garden, etc., I’ve had a chance to watch some Bruins. And Moore is paired with Krug and seeing a lot of time on ice with the Bergeron, Marchand, Pasternak line to boot.

It’s smart coaching by Cassidy because it maximizes what Moore does best, which is stop on a dime and turn in transition. He’s actually best, skating, when he gets the turnover on his stick, sidesteps a stride or two, and turns up ice. Very quick into top gear in that scenario. This is why they wanted him.

So while he made a couple of pure gaffes on D in the slot during these last three games (including being on ice for two goals against already tonight - but the mistakes were Krug’s not his, while what Moore couldn’t do was rescue the play by picking up trailers in his end, instead he ran around) - he’s bringing them very significant return.

It’s interesting to watch him in a different context.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
DD happier than a pig in shit right now with the Nordiques up 2-0. Bleed’s favorite coach on the frying pan again?

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Oh, wow. Martin Jones allows a stoppable goal. I'm REALLY shocked!

Kevin Weekes told me he was a top-8 guy in the league though! I feel so cheated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad