Out-of-town Scoreboard 2018-19 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Rags win again
Haven't watched them since LAK but they are winning games
I think they'll be in the playoffs this year and they might even win a round, maybe even two, three or four rounds even.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Only if they avoid Rawly, NYb, or FLA.
Doesn't matter, they'll make it anyway.

All of Rawly, NYb, Florida, Rags, Philly, Pitts, CBJ and Wash will make the playoffs this year.

As well as Montreal, Boston and TB, and even the Senzzz and Detroit have a good chance. Both have been very hot lately and Detroit has just been surging through the standings.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

All of Rawly, NYb, Florida, Rags, Philly, Pitts, CBJ and Wash will make the playoffs this year.

As well as Montreal, Boston and TB, and even the Senzzz and Detroit have a good chance. Both have been very hot lately and Detroit has just been surging through the standings.

You left us out

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Holtby looks terrible.

I don't think the only goal of this game was a good one. ''It was Crosby, blah blah blah blah''.

And he keeps getting bailed out by the post. He's legitimately on the eye test one of the worst goalies I've seen this year. Only Jake Allen and Mike Smith are rivaling him, and his save percentage was in the septic tank coming into this game.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

giphy.gif

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Looks like another pathetic loss for Pittsburgh.

They've been a joke, and there's a crippling and backbreaking regulation loss with about 74 seconds left in regulation.

Last year, I never doubted they'd be in the playoffs by the end of the year, but they just look like a BAD team this year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't know, I think a .957 save percentage is pretty sustainable for a 39 year old goalie.
Ray Emery is really good, did you see his stats after he had a shutout against us?

Sound familiar? :sarcasm:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Looks like another pathetic loss for Pittsburgh.

They've been a joke, and there's a crippling and backbreaking regulation loss with about 74 seconds left in regulation.

Last year, I never doubted they'd be in the playoffs by the end of the year, but they just look like a BAD team this year.

They are almost a mirror image of us this season

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Rinne has been the best goalie in the league this year.

Eye test and save percentage both congruent and back that up. He's only played 7 games though, since he was injured for a couple weeks. He's allowed 11 goals this year and I've counted just one stoppable. It came in a game where it was the only goal he allowed on 43 shots faced.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kind of disrespectful Bleed, a man who recently passed
Eh

He was a poor goalie, do I have to pretend he wasn't? There's probably loads of bad goalies from the last 100 years, who are no longer living too. I was just busting on you because you always tried to argue with me that he wasn't bad. Out of all goalies in the league between 2007 and 2015, he was the worst in that 7 or 8 year stretch. One year he didn't play in the NHL and went to Europe, then he came back. There were worse goalies in that time, they just didn't play that many years because their inefficiency caused them to wash out of of the league. Emery's 2013 season during the lockout shortened year bought him a couple more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad