Out of Town: Off-Season edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa

What?

Meanwhile,

Things are rosy in the Canadian capital.

The amount of negative press the Ottawa Senators have been involved in the last 6 months is crazy...

From Melnyk ranting and raving at the Outdoor Classic, to Melnyuk insulting Ottawa Senators fans, to Randy Lee getting charged with lewd acts to now this.

Is it wrong that i'm enjoying this?

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
The amount of negative press the Ottawa Senators have been involved in the last 6 months is crazy...

From Melnyk ranting and raving at the Outdoor Classic, to Melnyuk insulting Ottawa Senators fans, to Randy Lee getting charged with lewd acts to now this.

Was just going to post this. Bye bye Mike...

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal

oh, you are evil man...:sarcasm:

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I mean even if it was behind his back there is no way someone willing to make fun of someone for this stuff is not a piece of filth in almost every other aspect of their life.
Absolutely disgusting person, but I am not sure if Hoffman knew. If he did know, he is just as f***ed up, but man if he didn't know, I can't even imagine what he is thinking right now.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I enjoy the city when I visit, but yeah, don't like that team much either.
Absolutely disgusting person, but I am not sure if Hoffman knew. If he did know, he is just as ****ed up, but man if he didn't know, I can't even imagine what he is thinking right now.
This has been talked about behind the scenes for months though...I had heard whipsers about this but thought it was just gossip gone wrong.

Boy was I wrong lol some nasty comments in there.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Darkest day in Sens history

More than a day, more like darkest year.

This part might get deleted, but I've honestly heard that Hoffman is a dick in person. Ottawa will likely still get a good return for him, but I think he'll easily be a locker room cancer anywhere he goes.

Reactions: dinodebino

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Until he drops that crazy GF of his, not sure how many teams will welcome him with open arms.

Its always possible that that may not be so easy for him to do. Based on the rumours she sounds like a real piece of work. It could be an abusive relationship.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Good chance they'll both be traded. Just imagine them being packaged together.

I would be disappointed if Mike Hoffman was aware of this or invloved.

And this may end up hurting his value if he doesn't separate himself from her. Teams won't want to give up much for that kind of trouble.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Quote from Karlsson: "How dare you. You have been making fake accounts and buying hacked ones for months to harass me and my wife but this is an all new low even for you. You are a disgusting person.”. He MUST have addressed Hoffman about it so he probably knew. Sickening.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
Man I thought the habs organization was a shit show, but the sens take the cake by a mile. And to be honest they deserve it, most smug fans for a team that has won nothing.

Reactions: Pickles and Redux91

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Quote from Karlsson: "How dare you. You have been making fake accounts and buying hacked ones for months to harass me and my wife but this is an all new low even for you. You are a disgusting person.”. He MUST have addressed Hoffman about it so he probably knew. Sickening.

Surely they knew. This was Karlsson's reply to someone who accused his wife of popping pills during her pregnancy. I think we know who that was.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Man I thought the habs organization was a **** show, but the sens take the cake by a mile. And to be honest they deserve it, most smug fans for a team that has won nothing.

At least Habs are a shit show in regards to hockey, not off-ice drama like Sens are. Not that Habs walk around with halos and wings, but we don't hear this organization in such a fashion consistently like we do with Ottawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad