Out of Town: Off-Season edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
At least Habs are a **** show in regards to hockey, not off-ice drama like Sens are. Not that Habs walk around with halos and wings, but we don't hear this organization in such a fashion consistently like we do with Ottawa.

Exactly the habs are shitty on the ice, but are heavily involved in the community. It’s the least they can do for putting out a shitty product

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
He should get a restraining order. This woman must be missing a few screws up there.

Well, the important thing is we don't actually know what's going on. Just that the fact Karlsson's wife felt the need to file for an order of protection, which is a big deal.

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
Well, the important thing is we don't actually know what's going on. Just that the fact Karlsson's wife felt the need to file for an order of protection, which is a big deal.

It is a big deal, I agree. And the story breaks before management have a chance to move Hoffman. This must be their worst nightmare.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Whether its true or not...damage is done.

It's not like Erik Karlsson & Mike Hoffman are going to co-exist on the same team moving forward.

It's either one is lying or the other falsely accused the other and slandered them.

This isn't the kind of thing you just shake hands and move on.

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
So, Hoffman is engaged to her. He will defend her and deny for sure. I doubt karlsson's wife would make such accusations without substantial evidence.

Reactions: Redux91

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
At first I thought that perhaps someone who's tech-savvy enough might have created these fake accounts and found a way to link them to Hoffman and his gf to make them look bad. In other words, perhaps the Karlsson's weren't the only victims here. But then I saw a photo of Hoffman's girlfriend and one of Karlsson's wife and decided that this is a first class cat fight between two surgically enhanced bimbos. Hot Karl's wife has the fake boobs and Hoffman's girlfriend has lip injections that would make Pete Burns proud (look it up). Add to this that both men look like your typical millennial, man-bun wearing "delta bravos" and all of a sudden I don't know who to root for anymore.

So I'll just do what 417 is doing: microwave me some popcorn, sit back and enjoy the dumpster fire.

I'd rather have Karlsson on the Habs than Hoffman, especially now that Therrien is no longer around to make Hoff a better person.
That's no small feat lol

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
If Mike Hoffman's gf really did this...my question is...why?

Time to kick my feet up and listen to Team 1200 and get my best Ray Liotta in Goodfellas laugh on.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Mike Hoffman & Girlfriend to Randy Lee

"Hold our beers"

And Lee has not been disciplined by the team or the league at all. The dude groped and came-on to a teenager while attending an event that showcases teenagers. How would you feel as a prospect having THAT organization really interested in you? Seems pretty gross to me and I have no idea how this is not a bigger deal, dude should be removed from the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad